Thread: Earn Free mp3s

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Default Earn Free mp3s

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that the paid click was from me! I'm trying to get my site running, and SR was the first place I thought of!

I'll be sure to take full advantage of the opportunities that SR has to offer, so keep an eye out when I get all signed up! You know I'll be taking good care of my SR peeps!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post
    Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that the paid click was from me! I'm trying to get my site running, and SR was the first place I thought of!

I'll be sure to take full advantage of the opportunities that SR has to offer, so keep an eye out when I get all signed up! You know I'll be taking good care of my SR peeps!
    Thanks - I scrolled around and it looks like a really unique site! I just got an MP3 player from Santa and am starting to figure out how to find music for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Your site definitely piqued my interest! As I nosed around I thought "boy, I'm surprised I haven't heard of this site sooner - it seems like it would be VERY popular". Best of luck to you!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post

Thanks, Kristen. Looking forward to hearing more about it!

Best of luck to you! It looks like a great site. It actually caught my interest enough to poke around a bit. Looks like a great concept! Unfortunately, I haven't joined the mp3 player century yet, lol!
    Debbie

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Thanks for the support guys!

The site is only a few months old, which is why there are a lot of bands signed up, but they don't have all their songs up yet. It's a turn key site I got involved with, so I am really excited! I think it will be a lot of fun to bring indie music to the masses
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt