Thread: Price Store

Default Price Store

I was getting ready to do the increased Price Store and saw that it is Bargain Networks. I just did HudHomesNow, which I believe is also Bargain Networks. Can I do the Price Store also?

Yes. It's actually a completely different service that is just run by the same company.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks, I signed up.

How long dose this take to credit ?

Sarah M
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I keep looking at this, but I can't figure out how long the free trial is for? Do they charge you anything right away for after the free trial period?

I'm such a chicken about this stuff!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I did the HUD Homes and Bargain Autos through this company. They charged my card 1.00 for each. When I called to end them they credited back the 1.00. I don't know how long this one is but they were a weeks offer I think. Pretty easy to deal with. The HUD homes just didn't have the kinds of properties I was looking for as an investment. This one sounds pretty good though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I just tried this one and it said I was ALREADY a member but yet it charged my credit card the 1.00 no conformation e-mail or anything so I can not dispute this with Sunshine if I get no credit . I pray either one the charge drops off or that I get credit from Sunshine .

Darn

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    Well I just tried this one and it said I was ALREADY a member but yet it charged my credit card the 1.00 no conformation e-mail or anything so I can not dispute this with Sunshine if I get no credit . I pray either one the charge drops off or that I get credit from Sunshine .

Darn

Sarah
    I would call them immediately and tell them to take it off. If you were already a member (according to them), then they had no business charging you anything.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just did this one, and logged into their site to check the coupons and discounts, but they have the same coupons that coupon cabin has for free. I'm disappointed as I thought this would be a good service.