Thread: Lids

Default Lids

Just wanted to let everyone know that I made an online purchase with store pickup and got credit really fast from them. They also have several names, the store I'm picking up at is Hat Shack.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I made an online purchase with store pickup and got credit really fast from them. They also have several names, the store I'm picking up at is Hat Shack.
    I 2nd that, did it before xmas, credit was quick did instore pick up which saved on shipping. Although I took a store further away bc I didn't recognize the Hat Shack even though it was closer. Figured it out after I already ordered.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had no idea that Lids had in store pickup. That would have been useful info at Christmas. Good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I had no idea that Lids had in store pickup. That would have been useful info at Christmas. Good to know!
    Got the call today, picking up Jeffs hat tomorrow at the Hat Shack. So glad I got it. We were watching NASCAR the other day and Jr was talking and had the exact same hat on. DH made a comment about what an awesome hat he had on. Well, now he'll have his for the Daytona 500 this weekend.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy for telling us about in-store pickup-Just ordered a purple red sox hat for in store pick-up!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.