Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It'sMeSunnyV....

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default It'sMeSunnyV....

she's on vacation right? I know I haven't been on much lately, but she hasn't been on for over about a week now. I want to say she's at DL....

Anyway...just want to check in & make sure all's well!! If you're back V, I hope you had a great time!!

Jen
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Hi Jen!!

Yeah I went to DL on the 6th and 7th only, I've been around, but just kinda in my own world..lol But thanks for wondering where I've been. Now I feel loved. lol. We had a great time...we had gone for DS' 7th b-day, and he seriously had a really fun trip. If anyone knows my son, they know that he loves to dance lol He is not shy about it what so ever, and his fave character is Stitch, well we took him to the LiLo and Stitch Character breakfast, and I dont know how this started, but my son decided he wanted to battle Stitch in dancing. lol I actually managed to catch him in time, and got the whole thing with my Digital camera, I know I had promised to take more pics of DL for you guys, but this little recording took over most of my memory on my card. lol. But I hope you guys enjoy this little video of Stitch and my DS Hip Hop Dancing.( DS loves the Superman song and dance, almost as much as ELLEN!lol) You can hear me egging him on after awhile..LOL This was seriously the highlight of the whole trip, my son was so amazed that Stitch knew so many "cool" dance moves.

How cute was that???? I sure enjoyed watching it.

I'm glad you had a good time!! Quite the dancer that Adrian. Stitch was pretty good too!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Aw, V... that was so adorable!!! Glad you had a great time. Stitch is one of my favorites

Hi V
    glad you had a great time. glad you were able to capture your DS dancing. It really made me smile this morning. He is going to be a hit with the girls when he is older.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

OH V that was so cute. Thanks for sharing that with us!! Glad you guys had a great trip!! He is a good little dancer.
    Have you let him watch that Dance Crew show on MTV?? My little guy loves to watch them dance.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

How cute! Looks like you guys had a great time!!

OMG! That was hilarious. I felt so bad for Donald when he walked away after a few seconds. Poor old man! What a great memory and to have it all on video is fantastic.

Adrian is a good dancer But I was really amazed that Stitch was too. I guess I never think about who is under those costumes.

Glad you guys had a good time
    <Sunshine Rewards

That's too cute! LOL. My girls kept telling me to play it again, play it again, lol. The simply loved it!

Glad you guys had a wonderful trip.
    Sunshine Rewards