Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Major Changes at Netwinner!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm really glad to hear that everyone understands. With the economy as bad as it is, it was only a matter of time before it hit the online rewards and games as well. I think I'm a little overly sensitive on the issue because SR is having to make some tough decisions right now as well to make sure that we stay around for the long run. This is the toughest time of the year for online advertising and the toughest year that the economy has had in a long time. Add to that the increase of fraud in general across sites and you have a perfect storm of revenue losses for sites like SR and Netwinner.

It will get better. It will all get better. We'll ride out the worst part of the year right now and see some sunshine before too long.
    I second what Pat said AND the OP's! I have YET to go through my 100 spins, takes way to long. Do my 10 Banko and move on...... I spend ENOUGH time on SR....
    Sunshine Rewards

I almost always to the 10 banko and at least 50 spins. My biggest amount was for 1250 on one of the promo spins.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Today I bit the bullet and did all 10 Banko and 100 Money Wheel spins just to see how much I'd get in points total. My biggest "hits" were for 250 points, and I ended up 1005 credits ahead of where I started. That's not too shabby! This is the second best day for me (the 2nd day I hit 5000 on the Money wheel) since SR started their affilitation. Prior to this, I was not a member of NetWinner, nor did I even know of their existence. Anyway, I think, overall, it's a great new addition to SR!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

wow i cant believe people can play that long. the 100 is way to many for me i end up doing like 20

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    wow i cant believe people can play that long. the 100 is way to many for me i end up doing like 20
    I can't play for that long, either. I did it in about 4 different sessions.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I have noticed that when I get close to finishing my 100 spins, I tend to win more. Nothing to back that up other then it seems to be a trend I'm noticing. I usually get at least 300 points a day but have gotten up to 1500 but that was a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    I have noticed that when I get close to finishing my 100 spins, I tend to win more.
    That's exactly what I was thinking too! Off to see if it works today!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards