Thread: not getting into SM forum

Default not getting into SM forum

Not sure where this should go technically, but I have been wondering for quite some time why my request to join the SM forum has never been approved, when I sent it in 2 months ago! I did the right password; it just has never been approved. Is there some reason for that? Maybe related to the fact I neglected to ever send one for the 1st quarter and wasn't able to see the forum then either?! I know I rarely visit the forum, but I have been curious at times about what is going on in the SM forum and wanted to check it out. Is there still one, even?

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

totally my fault! It looks like the last time that I approved them was around April 20 and yours and a couple others came in on April 27. I stopped looking at them so frequently because I just assumed that everyone had already put in their requests. If that ever happens to anyone again in another quarter or for another request only forum, just give me a kick and I will go in there and approve them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks! I was just late getting around to it......hope I make SM this quarter and I will remember sooner!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.