Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vista Print Hat Offer

Default Vista Print Hat Offer

I had a question on the vista print free hat offer...I have ordered from them before and have a company logo on file. I would like to put the company logo on the hat and would have to sign into my vista print account to do that. If I sign in to access the already uploaded logo, will that mess up getting sunshine credit? Assuming I'll follow the sunshine link....

Thanks for answers!!

I've used my logo before on free items. But you might want to see how much it costs to add your own logo. A lot of times, the "free" item has to use their pictures. If you would be better off, you might want to use the regular Vista Print shopping link.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just wanted to jump in and say "Thanks Tricia" for the 2 new vista offers. I can't wait to try them out. I always these and have great luck with them crediting. *knock on wood*
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I'm not seeing any Vista offers at all!

Point me at the offers, please? I've looked at the dropdown for offers so far.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I'm not seeing any Vista offers at all!

Point me at the offers, please? I've looked at the dropdown for offers so far.
    Look on the "All Offers" page - they should be near the top. They are Listed as "Free Calendar" and "Free Hat" , not listed under "Vista". HTH
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Just did both offers. I've been needing a desk calendar here at work and I can always use another hat!

Love all the things I've gotten from Vista Print... thanks for the new offers, Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just did the hat offer and may go back and do the calendar. Like most of you I do love those Vista Print offers.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I love these Vista Print offers...did the hat one but I think I might wait and see if I get credit for it first before doing the calendar one...any idea how long before we see it in pending?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'm hooked on VistaPrint! I like to order sticky note and free stampers for the elementary school teachers to use. And the stationary is really nice to keep on hand (even if postage is going up again).

I ordered the hat, a pen, sticky notes, a stamp and a t-shirt all for free with only $8.65 in shipping.

Can we do the desk calendar today, too? Or would it be better to wait before ordering again?

What is the shipping charge for each offer? Does anyone remember?