Thread: WDW Ticket Prices Increase on Sunday!

Default WDW Ticket Prices Increase on Sunday!

Beginning Sunday, June 12, 2011, Walt Disney World theme park ticket prices will increase significantly.

While the Park Hopper option and Water Park Fun and More option will each only increase by $1, the base tickets will increase in price between 3.7% and 11.1%.

However, the Park Hopper option will only add $35 to a 1-Day Ticket, down from $54.

Visit the Ticket Order Form on our website to see the new pricing chart and order tickets. Please note that we are no longer accepting ticket orders using the current rates, as we will not have time to quote and process the orders before 10:00pm ET on Saturday.

All quotes generated by Mouse Unlimited prior to today will become invalid at 12:00pm (noon) ET on Saturday, June 11, 2011.

If you have received a quote from us in recent weeks, avoid a significant increase to your vacation price by booking your trip on our site today. We will accept booking confirmations from clients until 12:00pm (noon) on June 11, using previously issued quotes. Beginning Sunday, we will generate new quotes using the new pricing.
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Of course because we are going to the park on the next Sunday. LOL!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Of course because we are going to the park on the next Sunday. LOL!!
    Murphy's Law in action!

You could buy your tickets now and put them on Will Call.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    Murphy's Law in action!

You could buy your tickets now and put them on Will Call.
    I just tried that and they won't take the gift card that I had set aside. BOO! They take the Disney rewards card but not actual Disney gift cards.

Another reason why it is best to use a travel agent!! (which I should disclose that we did use MouseUnlimited for the cruise part of our vacation but are using DVC points for the two nights prior)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Dang. I wish I knew my August schedule.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just tried that and they won't take the gift card that I had set aside. BOO! They take the Disney rewards card but not actual Disney gift cards.

Another reason why it is best to use a travel agent!! (which I should disclose that we did use MouseUnlimited for the cruise part of our vacation but are using DVC points for the two nights prior)
    Did you call or try to buy them online? The website doesn't allow Gift Cards, but we're usually able to use them if we call in a ticket order.

However, even though they're able to sell tickets using multiple forms of payments, you can't use two of the same type of payment. For example, you can use a Gift Card and then a Credit Card to pay the balance...but you can't use two Gift Cards.

And thank you, Tricia, for the cruise bookings

Tricia- I would try calling at least one more time just to see what they say about the gift cards. I know last year I was told no on the first call, but called and got a different agent and was able to use a gift card. It could have changed since then, but might be worth another call just to see.
    Sunshine Rewards