Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily Survey Question: Please Clarify

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You should use the same email address so that you do not get the same surveys twice.
    How about the OTX Surveys? I know you don't have to use an e-mail address at all, but can you switch between you and another family member doing them?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Do I have to use the same email address for the regular daily survey and the super member survey? When you open the SM survey, your daily survey email is already there, so you would have to click the "if you're not xxxx" thingie. It sounds like surveys may be back up soon, and I don't want to mess this up. I think my chances of qualifying would be better if I can use two, but I'll stick to one if that's the rule.
    If you are getting that message you need to clear cookies before attempting the SM survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You should use the same email address so that you do not get the same surveys twice.
    But then is it ok to switch the same Demo for the one email? We determined DH was going to do the SM's bc he had a new email addy, so then to I have to use that email with MY demo for the Daily Survey's? Isn't that going to cause a problem?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    But then is it ok to switch the same Demo for the one email? We determined DH was going to do the SM's bc he had a new email addy, so then to I have to use that email with MY demo for the Daily Survey's? Isn't that going to cause a problem?
    This was my question too. Can my DH take the Daily Surveys with his Demos and his email address and I take the SM survey with mine??

Thanks Tricia!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards