Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for the BMG/Columbia house victims...

I did do the Brandarama Purex on 5/20 and it never credited. I just found it in my pending offers. Interesting! Maybe this is all coming through brandarama! Either way, Columbia House/BMG have no right to sign people up through a survery site, just if you accidently click a "yes" which I don't think I ever did. They claim I DID sign up intentionally which is a blatent lie on their part. Very disturbing. I suggest everyone go to the Indiana BBB and file complaints against them.

I kept receiving the m******* email and thought it was kind of weird because it was at the same email addy that I already use for m*******. I dont know how theywould send me a new account email at one I already use for m*******. I simply deleted it and didnt confirm the account as I would hate for them to delete my real m******* account and lose all those thousands of points Ive been saving up for years !!!

I did receive the CH DVD notice on 6/3 I havent checked back to see which offers I did yet. Tricia feel free to look at my account and see if you can track it down. I sent them a nasty email...will send them a nasty fax tomorrow and then a nasty call if I dont get some satisfaction.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 12:55 PM.

I was signed up for CH & BMG. I have not yet done the jeopardy offer. I have done the Brandarama one though.

Weird thing though is for CH - I was signed up with my school .edu email address. The only place on SR I have used that was to log in to SR. I have never used that for offers, in fact I only used it for SR & Ebay.

For BMG I was signed up with my yahoo email. I originally used this email for SR offers when I first signed up with SR and within a week I switched over to using a Gmail address which I still use. I only used the yahoo address mid may for about 6-8 days.

That also is about the same time I did all the free offers I could. But, I only recieved these CH & BMG sign ups at the tail end of May, and got the stuff in the mail Friday & Saturday.

I don't get it.
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

Here is the email address that I used to cancel my account today and I got a response this evening.

qjdu@columbiahouse.com

Hope this helps.

They said they reviewed my account and said I signed up but they are canceling and waiving any fees. That would be a great idea for them to do.

Angela

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

What credit card are they charging all of us for? I didn't give one and before when I was an actual BMG member you had to have a cc on your account. I think there is a scam going on around here actually. I got a ton of the m******* ones too. I just deleted them.

Kim
    ________
    Halfbaked
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:38 AM.

I did the banana boat self tanner ...but Im not sure thats where it came from.

herodrx1 is offline I never told my parents that I didn't follow the crowd!

I sent off e-mails saying CANCEL to both companys yesterday. I got emails back today saying they have cancelled the accounts. I'm really glad that it was easy to get out of those offers. I was stressing about it!

I don't think that it is going to be that easy to get it canceled I got the first CH email on 6-2 and immediately emailed them to cancel the account as I had not signed up for it. Yesterday, I got the email from them that my "order" has shipped. They sent me barnyard. The worst part is that they don't even have my address right. So, I am not going to receive anything to be able to write refused on and send back. Now what.
    I did these offers:
    #699787 Paid Signup: Jeopardy Game 0.30 Credits 05/30/2007 Paid
    #698906 Paid Signup: Remedy Magazine 0.30 Credits 05/29/2007 Paid
    #698897 Paid Signup: Home Business Survey for Moms (US, CA) 0.60 Credits 05/29/2007 Paid
    #698864 Paid Signup: Brandarama: Clean & Clear 0.30 Credits 05/29/2007 Paid
    #698071 Paid Signup: Cell Rewards 0.50 Credits 05/29/2007 Paid

herodrx1 is offline I never told my parents that I didn't follow the crowd!

I at least had something to send back to them. We'll see if anything else shows up at the house.

I hope that yours turns out ok.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

the email I have for columbia house is dvd_customer_service@columbiahouse.com

I did the actual sign up w/ the 5 for $.49.

I am also a member of bmg, the email I have for them is bmgmusic@bmgmusicservice.com
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards