Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HudHomesNow

Default HudHomesNow

I just moved this from one advertiser to another and I would really like to push some traffic to the new advertiser (because he is my favorite). I increased the offer from 8.5 to 10.00 temporarily. I'm not sure how long they will run it because they were a little late joining the party.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Hey guys I did this one the first time and it credited really easy and they have very good customer service. I used my OBOpay card. They charge you a 1.00 for your trial but refund it if you decide it isn't for you. I had a problem with not getting a confirmation email so I called the next day and they gave me all the info from the email and they extended my free trial from I think 1 week to 1 month. Very easy to deal with for the most part. At 10.00 thats an awesome pay out.
    Sunshine Rewards

One thing I noticed- they stated they will charge me for the HUD homes, and also for another trial that will be $1.25 - something like "buy homes now"- I can't remember. Just wanted to remind everyone to cancel that one as well. I am leery of the "double signups."

Everything is handled through the same number. Any questions you have about the additional sign up you can ask through that one number and they transfer you over to handle it. No problems at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

When I tried to do Hudhomes it said "you are already a member". I did Bargain.com a couple of months ago. They are both for the bargainhomesnetwork so that is all I can figure it would be. Did anyone else have this situation?

Also did the pricestore one this morning and was a little dissappointed in what you get. I went to the page of coupon codes and they are the same codes you can get on any free website like couponcabin.com.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just signed up for this one. I don't think that you get charged for the $1.25 part until after your 7 day free trial. So far my CC is showing a charge of $1.00. And I believe it stated that it would be refunded when the 7 days is up if you do not continue service. Anyone know for sure about all this?
    Trish-
    Earning my way to Disney!

Sunshine Rewards

Yes it is refunded but you have to request it they won't just do it. They a little sneaky like that
    Sunshine Rewards

Just took the plunge and signed up for this one. How quickly did it credit for everyone?

TIA
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Within the same day I think like within an hour or two.
    Sunshine Rewards

yep, this is a really quick credit. I have already received my credit for it! I just love those.
    Trish-
    Earning my way to Disney!

Sunshine Rewards