Thread: cookies, shopping

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Default cookies, shopping

I know I need to clear cookies before shopping but how long do I need to wait before I clear, again. I am doing vacation shopping and bought me a new digital camera thru Sony (reburished, saved $50), last night, and now, I want to buy the girls one thru Kodak (again, refurbished).

I have other things I need/want to buy but I am afraid of screwing up my cookies because I seem to have a crediting problem and I really think it is on my part. So, I am trying to be very cookie wise. I tend to overclear. TIA

BTW, made one way ressies to WDW, we are going a day early. Saved us enough, on the one way fares, to stay an additional day. We were going to drive but we changed our minds.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I usually wait anywhere from 12-24 hours before clearing a shopping cookie. I would think you'd be ok to clear and buy theirs but if you are paranoid like me just wait until this afternoon.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I decided to just go in my computer and clear cookies that weren't Sony, so I think I should be good. I have already bought 3 cameras and memory sticks for our vacation. My dig camera is 4 yrs old and out dated. It was going to DD12, but because I bought refurbished, I saved nearly $90 on the three making buying 3 not bad. And, it saves alot of headaches, they each have a new camera that is just alike. Now, to mark them in some way to keep separate.