Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pingo Contest: Who Ya Gonna Call?

Default Pingo Contest: Who Ya Gonna Call?

Sunshine Rewards and Pingo have teamed up to bring you our newest contest, Who Ya Gonna Call?

The rules are simple: Between now and midnight Eastern on February 28, post in this thread the answer to the following question:

"If you had a Pingo gift card and could call anyone, anywhere in the world, who would it be and why?"

We will randomly choose 10 winners and each will win a $10 calling card from Pingo.

What's more, Pingo has been gracious enough to extend an offer to us from now until the end of the month where every member of Sunshine Rewards can not only buy a $20 card and get an extra $5, but also take $5 off! Plus, when you shop through Sunshine Rewards between now and Feb. 28, you will earn 5.00 credits. See SR for details.

So whether you are buying a Pingo card to keep in an emergency, call your long-distance best friend, or give as a gift, everyone is winner in this contest!

(*Must be a member of Sunshine Rewards to enter this contest. Please be sure that your userid for SR is in your forum profile so that we can verify your membership)
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 02-22-2008 at 12:39 PM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default "If you had a Pingo gift card and could call anyone, anywhere in the world, who would

I would call one of my best friend Cindi in Ponta Goda Fl, they have been thru so much with living thru not one but two huricannes. Cindi has Ms and they just found out that her daughter who just turn 21 two weeks ago also has MS. She just need poeple to talk to and support her.

I'd call my brother in Michigan and ask to speak to his 2 yr old..... He's a hoot!

I just joined the soldier's angels and I am getting my first care package ready so to me it would make a wonderful present to send to my "adopted angel soldier" so he can call his family....

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I would call my DH's cousins in Vegas and Utah. Ever since he lost his mom in October, he has been talking about getting back in touch with relatives he has lost touch with. You dont realize how important family is until you lose a special part of one!
    Sunshine Rewards

If I could call anyone in the word I would call. . . some friends that are moving to Indonesia for 2 years.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I would call our friends who just moved to Germany for work!
    Sunshine Rewards

Talking

If I had a $10 Pingo calling card I would call my sister. She is pregnant and her due date is tomorrow, Feb 22. I would use the card to call her after her baby comes so I can hear all about how they are doing!

Cary

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I would call the High School Group from church who is going to the Dominician Republic for a month to help build a new school. They did it last year and quite a few were getting homesick half way through and it really encouraged them when a bunch of us emailed/called them.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

If I got this phone card I would call my best friend Char (another member). She lives in Springfield Missouri. We actually grew up together here in California just 1 house away and then moved back to Alabama when her parents decided the grass was greener there. Several years ago she packed up her hubby and kids and moved to Missouri. I haven't seen her since our trip last August to Disneyworld and then before that was right before Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. She is the only one who really understands my life besides my hubby and I miss her so much.

Kim