Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pingo Contest: Who Ya Gonna Call?

"If you had a Pingo gift card and could call anyone, anywhere in the world, who would it be and why?"

The first person who came to mind was Jamie who's like a sister to me. He hubby is stationed in Italy and they moved there over a year ago. We communicate Via the net but to hear her voice and talk to each of her darling lil ones would be heavenly. I've called her once or twice but it's outrageous and I really miss hearing her laughter!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I would use a Pingo card for my daughter to be able to call her father (my ex) more often.

He's living in Las Vegas now...hey SR team, if ya see him tell him to call his kid more often That sounds mean, he's a good dad, just not too consistent... KWIM?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

If I had a Pingo Gift Card I would call the new cousins I just found that I had in England. I just started receiving emails from cousins in England that we never knew we had. We are all now searching our family tree together and I would call them to really get to know them and hear their voices.
    Sunshine Rewards

If I won this Pingo phone card I would call my Mom and my daughter, both live only 3 hours away, but I miss them soooooooooooo.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I would use it to call my DH in Iraq while he is deployed there with the Dept Of Defense for four months this summer.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I would call my brother in law that is in the Air Force stationed in England. I would love to really be able to catch up with him and my SIL and niece. I haven't seen my niece since she was born 3 1/2 years ago and I would love to talk to her and tell her personally how much I love her and miss her and can't wait until she moves back to the States.
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by metallicaruler80 View Post
    You said if I could call anyone - I would call the President of the United States and ask the following:

1. How could gas prices at the pump jump .10 in a 24 hour perioid?
    2. Why do I have to pay taxes on necessities in life?
    3. Why am I expected to take the equity in my home to pay for my kid's college expense?

I know the current President is on his way out and probably does not care about these issues - but at this time, I am just curious why the little guys are always seeming to pay the price for what goes wrong in this country.

I do not mean to get political, but this is just how I feel this week.

metallicuruler80

Actually, they have an 800 number, I've called it, so you won't needa Pingo card for that.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

If I'm lucky enough to win a Pingo card, I'd give it to DH to use when he's out of town for work - he could call us and not eat up those precious cell phone minutes!
    Sunshine Rewards

If you had a Pingo gift card and could call anyone, anywhere in the world, who would it be and why?"

I would call my 4 month old (first ever) nephew, Nathan, because I haven't met him yet since he is 921.13 miles away , but we "talk" on the phone, and I would spend that card just listening to him coo and gurgle and wish I could hold him!
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I would call my sister in Greece who I have never met.