Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this happened to anyone else?

Default Has this happened to anyone else?

Twice now while playing Banko I got a 10 point Bingo, continued the game, got a 10 point 4 corner, clicked continue, got the Pattern for 25 points but then it never took me to the cashout screen and when the game ended I got NADA. I e-mailed them this second time and they basically said so sorry nothing we can do. It is in Beta testing so might be a glitch. I know that it is only 45 points but when you have had an account for a year and a half and are only half way to cashing out 45 points or in my case 90 points makes a difference. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It actually should have only been 2 points I believe. When you continue the game don't you give up the points you could have had if you had cashed out and only recieve whatever points you actually cash out for?
    Sunshine Rewards

No it is cumulative so you could potentially get a Bingo, 4 corners, Pattern and Banko which is the entire card. There would be no other way to get a Banko. But you do take the chance of losing all your points if you click continue and don't get anything else. My issue was that I did get the third win on the card and didn't get the points for that or the other points, so it is essentially like I gambled and lost all my points.
    Sunshine Rewards

But when you got the third win, it didn't go to the cashout screen? If it had, you would have had to have chose cashout. Just wanted to make sure I read your experience right?

I have read some things on the forum in the past about similiar experiences and I've noticed some times that the numbers are called more than once or you get duplicate numbers on the quick picks.
    Last edited by belbook; 02-24-2008 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    It actually should have only been 2 points I believe. When you continue the game don't you give up the points you could have had if you had cashed out and only recieve whatever points you actually cash out for?
    This has been my experience, I only get the one that I cash out for, just like when it shows you what would have happened, you don't get those points either. So if I don't cash out for the 10 for 4 corners, that 10 is gone.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    But when you got the third win, it didn't go to the cashout screen? If it had, you would have had to have chose cashout. Just wanted to make sure I read your experience right?

I have read some things on the forum in the past about similiar experiences and I've noticed some times that the numbers are called more than once or you get duplicate numbers on the quick picks.
    That is correct on the third win I was never given the option to cashout. It just kept going and I got nothing. My experience is that if you don't cash out and continue you keep the points for the first cashout and the next one if you get one. Now that I think about it I don't think I have ever gotten the points for 3 things, so I guess the moral of the story is if you get 2 sets of points quit there.

I can't figure out how anyone can figure 2 points as the lowest point value on Banko is 10 points.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmmm. I've gotten credit for three things before, probably the 45 pts. It sure sounds like a game glitch because if you had hit continue, you should have received the points, and if you had cashed out, you would have gotten the pts for the first two. From reading the forums there in the past, it sounds like glitches occasionally happen.

Editing this to say - this just happened to me. I had four corners and numbers just kept getting called. I had no option to cashout or continue so I lost 25 pts.
    Last edited by belbook; 02-24-2008 at 07:21 PM.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

If you have a "win" and you decide to continue, can you go back (while still playing) and cash out while still playing? I thought you could but lately if I don't cash out when I first when, I can go back to the cash/continue screen but cash never lights up so I tend to cash out early so I won't lose my poor little 10 -25 pts.

I'm such a ditz! I always thought that if you didn't accept something those points went away but as I sit here playing I now notice that they add up! Sometimes I don't think my heads screwed on all the way.

Yes, this happened to me last week. Only it was a 4 corners at draw 13 or 14which would have given me 500 pts. It never stopped until it was game over, never got the 500 pts. I never even got a response when I reported it.