Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney-Mickey luggage on sale

Default Disney Shopping-Mickey luggage on sale

Mickey Mouse luggage on sale at Disneyshopping.com only 54.99 for a 3 piece set....usually around 90.00 this is great luggage. And they also have...design your own duffle bags on sale too for 20.00. Don't forget to go through the SR link, Earn 4% back on purchases.

...just an FYI for those of you with upcoming WDW trips..
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 02-26-2008 at 10:07 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

GREAT! Thanks for pointing out the sales...now I HAVE to spend $50 to get $5 shipping!

They had cute messenger bags for 12.99...thought they would make great bday gifts this year!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    GREAT! Thanks for pointing out the sales...now I HAVE to spend $50 to get $5 shipping!

They had cute messenger bags for 12.99...thought they would make great bday gifts this year!
    only thing is the FREE or 5.00 shipping is not included on the luggage...the shipping is around 12.50 for the set..still not that bad.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

hhhmm will have to check about the shipping on the messenger bags.

I have that luggage and I love it!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    hhhmm will have to check about the shipping on the messenger bags.

I have that luggage and I love it!
    Can the luggage stand a beating on flights? (wasn't sure if yall drove or flew to Orlando from NY). I need some cheap luggage for my upcoming trip as my dad's luggage was destroyed when he went overseas. The mickey luggage looks nice and is in good colors.
    Sunshine Rewards

We have used it two or three times so far on the plane and no rips. We have black which is nice to hide the dirt but harder to find on the luggage carousel.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

thanks Janet. I think they just have black left so that will probably be the winner.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Check your emails...I got an email today for $2.99 shipping on purchases $29 & over...I don't see that it excludes luggage, but it may...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Just ordered. The $2.99 shipping didn't work but oh well. It was still a steal for 3 pieces of luggage and I threw in a 5 piece pin set on sale for $24.99 for pin trading in Sept.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would LOVE that luggage. But right now I am refusing to look at the Disney site - OR any other of my favorites.....WAY too tempting! Let me know how the luggage is! If it is a good set, I may try to see if DH gets me them for my birthday in a couple months. I know....not romantic or anything. But I have been looking at Disney luggage for over a year!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards