Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reaching & staying SM?

Default Reaching & staying SM?

Just wondering......how hard is it to stay a SM? I'm hoping to one day make SM, but I'm wondering if I'll be killing myself trying to keep SM status each quarter. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't find it all that difficult. At first, I didn't think I'd be able to make it, but I was doing quite a few other rewards programs at the time. I still do some others, but this has become my main one.

If you can do the daily surveys, that helps out tremendously. Keep a close eye on the forum to see what has been crediting for others too. I find that working toward supermember is a realistic goal and keeps me on top of earning for disney!
    Debbie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I found the hardest part about SM was making it the first time. After that I have made it every quarter after within the first 2 months of the quarter.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I agree with Catherine. The hardest time is the first. I made SM for the next quarter by the end of January. I try all the free paid offers, I try to do a daily survey and an OTX survey each day, plus I like to shop. My shopping credits help put me over the top earlier than I would be otherwise. There have been a few paid offers, like Vista prints, that I have been interested in and done. Those credits help tremendously! Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

If all you do is one survey a day, that alone is over $60. Try to remember to go through SR when doing any online shopping. Even if it is just a 50 cent credit, all those nickels and dimes add up. I don't do surveys often (don't have the patience) but I do all the offers that are posted, and I agree with paying attention to what is crediting easliy for others. Check for shopping increases. I recently got almost a $20 credit when Tricia ran the 18% at Inkjet.com! Good Luck
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I found once I made SM it's a breeze to keep. If you can do survey's and qualify we get an extra one everyday. Your shopping credits post in 3 days.
    If you do just a daily survey a day and OTX one a day, it's pretty darn close to keep you there. I always look at SR before making any purchases also.
    Sunshine Rewards

All you need to do to make SM is make about $1.13 each day... with an .80 survey and survey bonus... it really isn't hard...

I think it is harder the first time as once you are a SM you get extra offers and surveys to do...and the 3 day credit hold on shopping means your shopping credits faster than non SM status.

Good Luck, and feel free to ask for ideas if you need them on offers to do to make SM
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thanks! I'm a little discouraged since I keep doing fast creditting offers and never get the credits. I was using my aol address but since that wasn't working, I got a gmail one. I thought AOL might be blocking confirmation emails or something. That doesn't seem to be helping either. I'm waiting to see if 2 big offers (not fast credit) come through....vistaprint hat & Netflix.

I rarely seem to qualify for the surveys.

I do get most of my shopping ones with no problems though Even if I don't make SM, I still love the site and the benefits of getting those Disney GCs!
    Sunshine Rewards

Keep plugging away......definately do the surveys!! I never really made much mind to them, but once I started doing them I realized how much it added to my account (especially if you reach one of the bonus')

I do attempt some of the offers......I need to do better with those!

It is tough the first to reach SM status, but like the others stated, once you reach it that first time, it doesn't seem that difficult.

Keep up with the forum, everyone here is a wealth of information of what to do to help bump up your account.

Good Luck

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I have another SM question. I just hit the $100 for this quarter, first time When do I actually get the super member benefits and when does this status start and end.