Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Us Make SR Better!

Default Help Us Make SR Better!

It's the time again. We would love to hear from YOU what would make Sunshine Rewards a better place. Obviously there are things out of our control (we can't incentivize all offers, most paid clicks aren't reputable anymore, etc). But there are other things that we can. Tell us what you would like to see more or less of and we promise that we will discuss everything that you post.

Here are some of the things we are looking for:
    More or less email?
    Smartphone apps or mobile site (would you use them?)
    Changes to the way contests are run
    Other merchants you would like to see

Post here and we will see what we can do.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

More freebie offers. I know others hate them and they don't credit well but it is still nice to try them and when they credit it is exciting. It gives me one last thing to try to reach my daily goal when I run out of surveys to take.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    More freebie offers. I know others hate them and they don't credit well but it is still nice to try them and when they credit it is exciting. It gives me one last thing to try to reach my daily goal when I run out of surveys to take.
    That's helpful. I have been wondering if people really do them much anymore.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I agree with the Freebies, especially when you tell us to go try them.

Is JCPenney still being a stickler?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I agree with the Freebies, especially when you tell us to go try them.

Is JCPenney still being a stickler?
    So far. But they are on our short list of merchants who we continue to try to get to!!! (along with Victoria's Secret, Pottery Barn, and Williams Sonoma).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I wouldn't mind more email

I don't even own a cellphone let alone a smartphone so I wouldn't use an app but I bet that would be popular with some folks!

I'll put my thinking cap on and see if I can come up with anything else
    Sunshine Rewards

I am so happy with all the opportunities here - I feel like my earning is limited only by the time I can devote to it. I'm so glad to have so many survey options, even though I rarely have time for more than three or four per day.

Three of my favorite things:

1. The special Disney cashouts we used to have, but I think that is not possible any more due to no discounts for buying in bulk, right? Those were always exciting!

2. The Holiday contest where everyone can earn a bonus if they do enough surveys/shopping. Maybe that can be done on a smaller scale each quarter - each 100 surveys completed per quarter earns a 1.00 bonus or something like that? But that would probably take money away from the survey increases that you do from time to time, so the bonus might not be as beneficial as the increases to most of the members. It does always inspire me to get the surveys done, though!

3. I love the cash back increase blitzes, where several merchants are increased for only a couple of days. It always encourages my shopping!

If you could get PB Teen, that would be awesome, but I know they are holdouts.

Really happy, though, so I'm fine with no changes at all!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I am so happy with all the opportunities here - I feel like my earning is limited only by the time I can devote to it. I'm so glad to have so many survey options, even though I rarely have time for more than three or four per day.

Three of my favorite things:

1. The special Disney cashouts we used to have, but I think that is not possible any more due to no discounts for buying in bulk, right? Those were always exciting!

2. The Holiday contest where everyone can earn a bonus if they do enough surveys/shopping. Maybe that can be done on a smaller scale each quarter - each 100 surveys completed per quarter earns a 1.00 bonus or something like that? But that would probably take money away from the survey increases that you do from time to time, so the bonus might not be as beneficial as the increases to most of the members. It does always inspire me to get the surveys done, though!

3. I love the cash back increase blitzes, where several merchants are increased for only a couple of days. It always encourages my shopping!

If you could get PB Teen, that would be awesome, but I know they are holdouts.

Really happy, though, so I'm fine with no changes at all!
    Still no luck getting the Disney cards in bulk. But we do keep trying!

Good news on the shopping increases. Have you seen the front page today? I haven't officially announced all of the Back to School increases because they are still coming in but suffice to say that there are going to be a LOT of them for the next few weeks!!

We'll definitely do another bonus contest of some kind with shopping and surveys added together for the holiday season. Probably starting late October/early November??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Hmm...I'll have to think about this, but the first thing that comes to mind (and I'm sure I'm in the minority here) is fewer contests which rely on completing surveys. I'm sure it's just coincidence, but I can rarely qualify for surveys during these contests and sometimes there just aren't enough surveys available.

I like contests where everyone has somewhat of an equal chance (posting things in the forum, scavenger hunt, etc.).

Will think on this some more...
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I wouldn't mind more email

I don't even own a cellphone let alone a smartphone so I wouldn't use an app but I bet that would be popular with some folks!

I'll put my thinking cap on and see if I can come up with anything else
    Have you tried the daily surveys yet since SG says that he fixed them for Canadians?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs