Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Help Us Make SR Better!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I did not know that about New Posts. I typically use the Quick Links -> Today's Posts and the coupon threads pop up in there. Good to know.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh! And would also LOOOOVE a mobile app for the iphone/ ipad! I understand it's a survey company thing, but that would be so convenient!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I would love to see JC Penney as a merchant, money back on newegg, and lands end back
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I would love to see JC Penney as a merchant, money back on newegg, and lands end back
    Ditto!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I do miss Land's End - I don't shop there as much anymore now that they are not on SR.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm pretty happy with SR as it is. I have no complaints. I'm just glad to be back in the mix of things.

I do miss our Friday night parites. Now those were some good ol' days. You would have some kind of contest and we would all just mingle around in the forum or chat.

I like Crazy Credits the most. Surveys and Shopping mixed together.

The Big Board would be nice again.

I'm glad to see all of the increases. I'm going on vacation Sunday, so I'm trying not to go crazy shopping. LOL. Hopefully, some of them will be there when I get back.

Oh, and tell your mom that I said hello. She can stop in and at least say hi to us. I thought she loved us. I miss her. She dropped us like a hot potato. Were we that bad?
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, I *think* that I turned off the coupons being piped into the forum. The only thing I left was the "Expiring Coupons" that is only one post a day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Okay, I *think* that I turned off the coupons being piped into the forum. The only thing I left was the "Expiring Coupons" that is only one post a day.
    So far, so good. Thanks, Tricia. It makes coming to the forums much more enjoyable.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I also dislike the contests where you need to get x number of surveys, as others have said, it makes it much harder to be able to get a survey. I would rather have a game type contest, those are more fun and then everyone has the same chance of winning. Love shopping increases and would love to see more merchants added. Wish we could get LLBean, Alamo car rental to name a couple and if we could only get Amazon as a cash back, that would be the greatest! Lately I hate taking surveys, I'm burned out trying so I wouldn't want anymore surveys added. Anyway, I SR!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I really appreciate all of the survey opportunities and the traffic light system has helped a lot when taking surveys!

I love the increased cashback opportunities, survey bonuses, holiday contests, and Shopping/Any Survey/Freebie Crazy Credits contests!

Merchant Wishlist: Alamo, JCPenneys, Christian Book Distributors, and H2O

Suggestion: Maybe some extra earning opportunities for Super Members/ Super Member Plus members?

Thank you for all that you do for us!
    Last edited by toystoryduo; 07-22-2011 at 01:06 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards