Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Saving up to buy my lady an engagement ring

over 2000 views! Thanks guys. Hope everyone is gettin that money!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    GARRETT DEROOY
    SR MEMBER SINCE AUGUST 2011
    SUPER MEMBER SINCE OCTOBER 2011

in an hour it will be one week till I can cash out for the first time. I have finally come to terms with not being able to make the super member plus in two months time. Next quarter I will be able to do it for sure though. Hoping to cash out with over 150 by next week. Hope everyone is gettin that money! I wonder who will win the crazy survey contest that ended earlier today. Even more important I wonder what the prize is!

Good luck everyone
    GARRETT DEROOY

Quote Originally Posted by gderooy View Post
    in an hour it will be one week till I can cash out for the first time. I have finally come to terms with not being able to make the super member plus in two months time. Next quarter I will be able to do it for sure though. Hoping to cash out with over 150 by next week. Hope everyone is gettin that money! I wonder who will win the crazy survey contest that ended earlier today. Even more important I wonder what the prize is!

Good luck everyone
    You always inspire me to do try and do more surveys! I hope you make your goal!

This may seem crazy but I am inspired to find that I inspire other people to better. Thanks!
    GARRETT DEROOY

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4disneyrn View Post
    You always inspire me to do try and do more surveys! I hope you make your goal!
    I definitely agree. Your enthusiasm is infectious and just what I need. Good luck with meeting your goal--I know you will do it!
    Barb

Default I'm Back!

Took a few days off of survey taking to fly down to Nashville for a friend's wedding. I also was able to get my first cashout approved for 140.00. Unfortanetly I cashed out on the 16th so it could take a little longer to actually get the money. Either way I'm ready to get some surveys in starting today.

HERE WE GO!
    GARRETT DEROOY

I'm wondering how does Sunshine Rewards know what my paypal account is. Do they contact me to find out? This might be a dumb question but this was my first cashout so I was wondering how the general process works after getting an approved cashout
    GARRETT DEROOY

If you go to Member Zone and Edit Your Account, there is a place to enter your payment email address for Paypal.

On about Oct. 31, you should receive an email from Paypal that you've received money in your account from SR. At that point, you'll be able to either use a Paypal debit card or transfer it to your bank account.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I was just checking back in to see if you have popped the question yet? or Your progress towards meeting your savings goal to pop the question? I'm hoping for a positive outcome for you.

haha not yet. I need to get that ring first. The good news is that I have made 200 from this and other sites taking surveys in 2 months. I believe I'm around 1500 saved up so far. Still got a ways to go I believe. But I just became a super member for the new quarter! Now my goal is to become a supermember plus for the next quarter.

GARRETT DEROOY