Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New $3 Offer

signed up, confirmed, now for some reason I can't get a survey. Will keep trying though. Thanks for this opportunity Tricia!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I'm another person who is pretty sure I've never signed up for this, but it says I'm a member. When I asked for a reminder of my name and password, it said it would send it to my email address IF my address was on file. I've gotten nothing. Anyone know how long this is supposed to take?

Tricia, at what point can those of us in this situation do the offer or is there a point?
    It sounds like they took old Greenfield email addresses and put them in the system. NOT the ones you use for the daily surveys but actually signing up with Greenfield. If you have never signed up with and used Toluna before, I say sign up with a different email address and complete the steps.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of people getting credits.
    Oh well, that stinks for me. But thanks for your response so I at least know there wasn't anything else I should have done...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It sounds like they took old Greenfield email addresses and put them in the system. NOT the ones you use for the daily surveys but actually signing up with Greenfield. If you have never signed up with and used Toluna before, I say sign up with a different email address and complete the steps.
    This didn't work for me. I tried a different email address and then it tells me that I've already signed up using a different email address....seems like they are going by my name or address?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Woo Hoo...got a survey, finally! I initially clicked on the link through the email you sent. Then later, to get the survey, clicked through the link on SR. I should be Ok for credit, right?! It still had me logged in, as I haven't cleared cookies since initially signing up.

Got the credit! Awesome!!! Gotta get my account built up....my husband just decided he wants to go to Disney World in December!!!
    Last edited by cjnix32; 08-09-2011 at 09:34 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    This didn't work for me. I tried a different email address and then it tells me that I've already signed up using a different email address....seems like they are going by my name or address?
    Same thing happened to me.
    Barb

Unfortunately, it looks like some of you are already signed up with them and there isn't anything we can do.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well, I signed up yesterday, have now completed 2 surveys but still don't see the credit.

I'm one of the ones who just isn't going to get to do this offer. They still haven't sent me my information, so I can't do their surveys for money either. I'll just have to work double hard on all the surveys SR offers me!

I finally qualified for a survey but it was a two part survey--the second part will be sent out in January! Will I get credit in January?
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge