Thread: My $0.02 problem

Thumbs down My $0.02 problem

OK, now I'm frustrated. I've had three opportunities to take surveys from M2C. One time the survey crashed, OK I can deal whatevs. But the last two times I've completed the qualification survey, completed the survey itself, and completed the classification questions at the end only to be told, after now investing close to an hour to complete the surveys that i don't qualify. i've posted in the survey problems thread but have not gotten answers.

Would someone please look into what's going on? I realize that I won't get the credit for the surveys, and frankly for $1.50 it really isn't worth haggling over, but this is really, at least IMHO, starting to reflect poorly on SR. Yes I realize that SR isn't actually giving the survey, and that SR doesn't have any control over what happens outside of their website, but can someone at least find out what's happening.

I know I'm a newbie and this is probably way out of line so I'll apologize. I really do like SR and have shared it with a few friends. They haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet, but soon *fingers crossed*

Many thanks in advance, and happy surveying everyone
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

This happens with all of the survey companies every now and then. Just 2 weeks ago SSI was doing this to me. It is totally frustrating and I feel your pain. Unfortunately I think Y2C is run by a third party not Greenfield directly so there isn't much SR can do to find out what is up but with that said since it is Greenfield at the end of the day when I have a problem with a survey, I copy the link and report it in the form under the Daily survey box. I make sure to let Tricia know that it was a Y2C and what it was about so she can tell her contacts at GF that there was an issue and they can look into it further. So while not much can be done from this side of things, Tricia is trying and does pass along our information and concerns.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the response. I know Tricia is doing a yoewoman's job running this place, and i really do appreciate the work she does here. I reread my last post and I could really hear the frustration. I don't know if Tricia is going to read this, but I want to tell her that my frustraton isn't aimed at her. It's just been a frustrating couple of days here in survey land.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

When I run into that kind of trouble I just take a few days off from whatever one it is and it usually works itself out.
    Sunshine Rewards

One tip to remember when doing surveys is don't do them too fast. I have gotten booted out of surveys because I went through the questions too quickly. I usually do a count in my head to 5 before hitting the "Next" button.
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    One tip to remember when doing surveys is don't do them too fast. I have gotten booted out of surveys because I went through the questions too quickly. I usually do a count in my head to 5 before hitting the "Next" button.
    good tip. I read fast, so I answer fast, so maybe they were thinking that I was cheating. Who knows.

Anyway, I did get another My $0.02 survey done and completed last night, so no more stress or worries (plus my banner in my signature is turned on!!)

Let's all of us on the East Coast be safe this weekend!!!

I have more problems with getting "sorry you don't qualify" with Y2C than any other survey company. I do as others have suggested, go slow and at the end when entering my demos, I count to 10 before clicking. This has helped considerably, but it does still happen sometimes.