OK, now I'm frustrated. I've had three opportunities to take surveys from M2C. One time the survey crashed, OK I can deal whatevs. But the last two times I've completed the qualification survey, completed the survey itself, and completed the classification questions at the end only to be told, after now investing close to an hour to complete the surveys that i don't qualify. i've posted in the survey problems thread but have not gotten answers.

Would someone please look into what's going on? I realize that I won't get the credit for the surveys, and frankly for $1.50 it really isn't worth haggling over, but this is really, at least IMHO, starting to reflect poorly on SR. Yes I realize that SR isn't actually giving the survey, and that SR doesn't have any control over what happens outside of their website, but can someone at least find out what's happening.

I know I'm a newbie and this is probably way out of line so I'll apologize. I really do like SR and have shared it with a few friends. They haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet, but soon *fingers crossed*

Many thanks in advance, and happy surveying everyone