Congratulations on your trip! The best planning tip I have is to don't over plan your first trip. You can not see or do it all in one trip... well as far as that goes, I've been over 200 times and still have more to go!

The next best tip I have is get there early and don't stop. When you get to the park, you will have a tendency to want to stand there and just take it all in. Do that later! Head to the busiest areas first so you can get that over with early. These would be Fantasyland (especially Dumbo and Peter Pan) in MK, Everest and Kilimanjaro at AK, TSM, RNR, and ToT at DHS, TT and Soarin' at EPCOT. If you aren't in line early, others will be and then you will have long lines to wait in later. Know what is most important to you. Do those things and everything else is gravy.

Your park plans look great as long as they go along well with the park hours. Personally, I love evening EMH, mostly because any extra time in the parks is a good time for me Once you know what park you will be in each day and when they open and close, it will be much easier to plan your meals.

For meals, if you have young children, I would suggest an 8 AM reservation at Hollywood and Vine on your DHS day. We always do this one as the food and the character interaction are great and they do a sing along about everything 30 minutes. Plus, who doesn't want to walk through an empty park?! This also works great at Crystal Palace at MK. Breakfast at Cape May Cafe is also wonderful!!

Also another great place to eat, especially with children is Coral Reef. I love eating there! None of us liked 50's PT when we went there. We had lots of drama about DS wanting two drinks and us on the dining plan even after I told them I would pay extra. It was downhill from there! For quick service, we like Cosmic Rays at MK, Mexico at EPCOT, The commisary at DHS, and Flaming Tree BBQ at AK.

Have a wonderful time!!!