Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scary Double Feature Movie Contest

Default Scary Double Feature Movie Contest

Who doesn't love a scary movie this Halloween season? What's your pleasure? Gross and gory? Psychological and creepy? No matter your favorite, we want to know! Post in this thread your favorite scary movie and where you could buy it through Sunshine Rewards. We will randomly select one winner for a $25 Amazon gift certificate!

(contest ends midnight October 31)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

One of my all time favorite scary movies is "Wait Until Dark" starring Audrey Hepburn. You can purchase this movie at Best Buy and Amazon.com.

I don't remember every detail of the movie anymore, but I vividly remember when the guy reached out and grabbed Audrey Hepburn's leg. Still gives me chills!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpa...egories&ks=960
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My all time favorite scary movie is Alfred Hitchcock's, The Birds!!!!
    Can be bought at Walmart for $12.32 with 1% cash back

DVD, 119 minutes, MCA HOME VIDEO

Nothing equals "The Birds" for sheer terror when Alfred Hitchcock unleashes his foul friends in one of the most shocking and memorable masterpieces. As beautiful blonde Melanie Daniels ("Tippi" Hedren) rolls into Bodega Bay in pursuit of eligible bachelor Mitch Brenner (Rod Taylor), she is inexplicably attacked by a seagull. Suddenly thousands of birds are flocking into town, preying on schoolchildren and residents in a terrifying series of attacks. Soon Mitch and Melanie are fighting for their lives against a deadly force that can't be explained and can't be stopped in one of Hollywood's most horrific films of nature gone berserk.

Alternate Ending, Biographies, Deleted Scenes, Original Theatrical Trailer, Photo Gallery, Storyboard Comparisons, Weblinks, Dual Layer, NTSC.
    Starring: Rod Taylor, Jessica Tandy, Suzanne Pleshette, Tippi Hedren
    Director: Alfred Hitchcock
    Studio Name: Universal Home Video
    DVD Release Date: 03/28/2000
    Rating: PG-13
    Format: DVD
    Screen Format: Widescreen
    Run Time (in minutes): 119 minutes
    Language: English
    Audio Tracks: English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono, French 2.0 Mono
    Shipping Weight (in pounds): 0.25
    Product in Inches (L x W x H): 5.5 x 0.68 x 7.75
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I actually hate scary movies, but I have seen a lot of them anyway!! I went to deepdiscount.com and saw they have a whole area devoted to scary Halloween movies. My favorite is The Silence of the Lambs. So good, but so creepy to me.

not super scary, but definitely a psycological thriller, Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window. deepdiscount.com has a two disc special edition.

I love horror movies, so its hard to narrow it down to just one fave. I have always been a big fan of the Hellraiser series, even some of the sequels were almost as good as the original movie. Right now you can get the collection of most of the sequels (3-8) for $12.96 at Walmart with 1% cash back, shipped for free to your local store.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

my favorite all-time scary movie is "Halloween". DeepDiscount.com has the 25th anniversary edition for $11.72!

http://www.deepdiscount.com/dvd/Halloween_013131228496

2nd favorite would be "Scream". DeepDiscount.com has it for $6.28!

http://www.deepdiscount.com/dvd/Scream-031398135906

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Alfred Hitchcock's PSYCHO is one of the scariest movies I've ever seen. The shower scene is horrifying! You can get the collector's edition on Amazon for less than $18.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My favorite scary movie was Rosemary's Baby with Mia Farrow. I remember watching it when I was little so I don't remember the whole storyline but I remember the baby being buried in a whole with a board and rocks placed over it and I remember Mia Farrow opening the linen closet and finding a hidden door behind it. Still gives me chills thinking about that movie. Wasn't so easy to find it though because none of the usual suspects carried it. Finally found it on Amazon. You can buy it for 13.00 or rent it for 2.99! Why did I not know Amazon rents movies??????
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not too much into the scary movies these days, but I'm going to go with The Exorcist. You can buy it for $9.33 from DeepDiscount.com and get 1% cash back.
    Sunshine Rewards