Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tricia - Greenfield

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have been having the same issue with GF, I took on e yesterday morning around 10 and it was fine, I see the light on both GF and 2cents are yellow. Someone has to have gotten in and completed one at least in each. Who has completed any of these today and what time of day? Trish can you chime in on this and tell us what you are seeing for credits. Thanks for any help. I was thinking it this was a major issue we would have lots of posts here about it.

Jtowner
    I was having problems both yesterday and today - I have since cleared cookies and my cache - I tried right after clearing my cache and still had problems - but I have since tried both DS and SM and have completed both. I have received credit for DS and expect to receive credit for SM at the top of the hour.

If you haven't tried lately - try again.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Default GF DS

I used Firefox and Chrome, I use the cleaner after every survey I complete once it credits. I believe GF was adding surveys, I completed one at 12:30 and no issue with credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I heard from them and they said that although survey completion numbers ARE down, they do not have any known technical issues and IT is not seeing anything wrong. So they are continuing to investigate.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I got the technical difficulties message from them all day yesterday, even after clearing cookies and running CCleaner. I use Chrome. However, today it was back to normal. I completed and received credit for a survey.

I had the Technical Difficulties around noon. Took a DS Survey around 2:30 p.m. CST and got credit at 3:00 p.m. CST.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

This doesnt seem to be an issue any longer and Greenfield has been notified so I am closing this thread.
    Sunshine Rewards