Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tricia - Greenfield

Default Tricia - Greenfield

I know you don't read the Survey Thread very often - but it appears that a lot of people, including me are getting a message from Greenfield that they are having technical difficulties.

Just wondering if you know anything about this or can find out what's going on for us.

thanks.
    karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

It's very strange because we still have credits coming through. Are those of you having problems seeing any consistency? Like types of browsers? Have you tried clearing your cache? I'll see if I can get one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have not cleared my cache but will do that now. And I use Firefox.

Update: I cleared cache - still received the technical difficulties message. Tried on Safari and got the same message.
    Last edited by gpp2001; 10-18-2011 at 12:03 PM.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I have tried with Firefox and Safari since last night and have gotten the technical problem message. I have tried on 2 computers with the same result.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I was getting the technical difficulties message this morning too. I just cleared cache and ran ccleaner and was able to complete a GF survey on IE. So, if you haven't tried that yet, you might want to give it a try!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 10-18-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just went to try for a DS and was able to get through just fine. I also got one yesterday.
    Sunshine Rewards

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I can get in now in both FF and Safari.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I was just able to complete one.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Default GF and 2cents

I have been having the same issue with GF, I took on e yesterday morning around 10 and it was fine, I see the light on both GF and 2cents are yellow. Someone has to have gotten in and completed one at least in each. Who has completed any of these today and what time of day? Trish can you chime in on this and tell us what you are seeing for credits. Thanks for any help. I was thinking it this was a major issue we would have lots of posts here about it.

Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have been having the same issue with GF, I took on e yesterday morning around 10 and it was fine, I see the light on both GF and 2cents are yellow. Someone has to have gotten in and completed one at least in each. Who has completed any of these today and what time of day? Trish can you chime in on this and tell us what you are seeing for credits. Thanks for any help. I was thinking it this was a major issue we would have lots of posts here about it.

Jtowner
    As I said before, this morning (around 6-7am) I was getting the "We are having technical difficulties" message. About 11am, I cleared cache and ran CCleaner and was able to get a survey right away. I completed the survey and it has credited. I didn't have any problems getting one to credit yesterday morning- it was just this morning that I received the error.

What browser are you using and what have you tried on your end so far?
    Sunshine Rewards