Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yay! We decided on a 2012 vacation!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Yay! We decided on a 2012 vacation!

I'm excited! Mike and I decided that we are going to WDW next fall for our annual vacation. We are thinking September again but I just had the thought of November or December to see the Christmas decorations so now I'm not sure when we are going but we know we are! Luckily with our Disney Visa and SR earnings we are almost halfway to paying for it.

So now we have 2012 (WDW), 2013 (Baltic Cruise), and 2014 (Germany - Oktoberfest) planned.
    Sunshine Rewards

Exciting! Halloween and Christmas season are both so unique and fun, it can be hard to choose between the two! If you we've done Halloween already, I'd encourage you to give Christmas a try. Christmas in Epcot doesn't really start until after Thanksgiving, but Magic Kingdom will be in full force, and Osborne Lights in Hollywood Studios should start mid-November. Tough decisions!

Yay!
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm excited! Mike and I decided that we are going to WDW next fall for our annual vacation. We are thinking September again but I just had the thought of November or December to see the Christmas decorations so now I'm not sure when we are going but we know we are! Luckily with our Disney Visa and SR earnings we are almost halfway to paying for it.

So now we have 2012 (WDW), 2013 (Baltic Cruise), and 2014 (Germany - Oktoberfest) planned.
    Woohoo! As you've done Halloween a couple of times, maybe you should try Xmas.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've done both but Mike has only done Halloween twice. So I'm leaning towards Nov/Dec but I'm not sure if he will want to wait that long for a vacation. We'll see though.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would vote for Christmas time too. I would love to go back and see the lights!

btw my daughter loves the picture of your dogs!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I would vote for Christmas time too. I would love to go back and see the lights!

btw my daughter loves the picture of your dogs!
    I have a few more recent ones on Facebook of the girls including a few cheerleader costumes.

I think Christmas time it will be. I will just have to plan a short vacation earlier in the year to tide us over.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a few more recent ones on Facebook of the girls including a few cheerleader costumes.

I think Christmas time it will be. I will just have to plan a short vacation earlier in the year to tide us over.
    The cheerleader costumes are so freaking adorable.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We have only been at Christmas time once, but loved it! We went I think the 2nd week of December. I'm hoping we can do a Christmas trip again in the next few years- I think the kids would love it.

We did MNNSHP this year on Sept 30th and honestly we were disappointed. It seemed SO much more crowded than previous years. I am hoping that it was just a fluke though. There were a lot of things going on that weekend like the 40th Anniversary and the start of Food and Wine. Plus the Fantasyland construction made that area seem pretty tight to get through. Halloween at Disney is fun, but Christmas is magical Either way I think you'll have a great vacation- enjoy the planning!!

Oh, I will have to show her your facebook pictures then! When she saw this picture last night, she kept saying "go back to them" and "they are so adorable- can I hold them??"
    Sunshine Rewards

I've done both but Mike has only done Halloween twice. So I'm leaning towards Nov/Dec but I'm not sure if he will want to wait that long for a vacation. We'll see though.
    Yes, but your vacation for 2013 will come that much sooner if you wait for Christmas!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

2013 won't be till August so not too much better. I think we just need 2 vacations each year.
    Sunshine Rewards