Thread: SSI Evaluation & Credits

Default SSI Evaluation & Credits

So this morning (10/20 +/- 8:00) I took an SSI that was, hands down, the worst survey I've seen thus far. There were grammar, spelling and language errors. It almost seemed like it was translated into English and something got lost in translation. It was about fashion and other things, I really don't remember which. The survey was quite long. At the end, I got the standard SSI evaluation screen. I rated the survey very poor and explained in the dialog boxes why I scored it as I did. I've not been credited.

My question is, would SSI withhold credit to someone who give a poor rating, or is this more of my pre-halloween gremlins at work? I would certainly hope its the later.

Thanks.

J
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012

I forwarded this along to SSI and will let you know if I hear anything back.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Kristin, but I think my gremlins are back.

At 12;40 this afternoon I finished a My $0.02 and got the confirmation screen

but as of 2:15 no credit.

I also know I took a Greenfield that completed.

They say that some days you are the windshield and some days you are the bug...I guess today I'm the bug!!!

If I didn't say it today...thanks for all you do!!

J

Do you have any kind of identifying information about the survey at all so that they can try to track it down? (the SSI one)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Nothing that would be of any use. I just remember there being a series of questions about clothing and fashion. Along the lines of what kinds of stores do you like to shop in, what types of clothes, how often do you buy clothes. The survey itself was quite bland. White background, text with check boxes, no graphics that I recall. On some of the questions, when you make a selection that selection was put into a series of 6 boxes. The URL was just a URL, that I'll pm you in a few.

The URL will be helpful as well as whatever email address you might have used to take the survey. My PMs are turned off, so you will need to email it though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubz View Post
    Nothing that would be of any use. I just remember there being a series of questions about clothing and fashion. Along the lines of what kinds of stores do you like to shop in, what types of clothes, how often do you buy clothes. The survey itself was quite bland. White background, text with check boxes, no graphics that I recall. On some of the questions, when you make a selection that selection was put into a series of 6 boxes. The URL was just a URL, that I'll pm you in a few.
    Odd...I took that as an SSI survey this morning and it did credit the next hour.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The URL will be helpful as well as whatever email address you might have used to take the survey. My PMs are turned off, so you will need to email it though.
    I sent you the address in a visitor message, but here it is again:

URL for odd SSI survey: 121.156.104.79 The finish page may have been: http://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects/...10&basic=97200 if that helps any. Also I used jwsclubs (at) comcast (dot) net

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Odd...I took that as an SSI survey this morning and it did credit the next hour.
    @disney_girl, now I'm convinced that it's pre halloween gremlins. Nothing else I've taken today has credited.

Oh well, no harm no foul.

I took that very same survey just now. I kept thinking "this has GOT to be an English as a second language survey". Agree-the grammar didn't make sense, the tone of the questions were just odd-how they phrased them-and it seemed weird.

It did credit though.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards