Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Pins

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I just hope we will really be there! I thought I read somewhere that Jen had those dates...but I guess I was wrong.
    I'd love to see another SR girl, where are you staying?
    Well, first, I say call & see & IF you have a code, use it as a sign that you're supposed to go! YOu have 14 days to put the $200 deposit down!!!

Well...yes, normally we go in September, however this year we're supposed to go in December...however my sis-in-law informed me that if free dining is announced she'd rather go then...so I MAY just be going in September afterall.

Problem is, I'll need to figure out ADRs ASAP!!! Got my list ready, just need to see which dates we'll be there....2nd-12th or 8th-18th or 9th-19th.

Still won't overlap though would I???

Have fun & have you picked your ADRs yet??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Well, first, I say call & see & IF you have a code, use it as a sign that you're supposed to go! YOu have 14 days to put the $200 deposit down!!!

Well...yes, normally we go in September, however this year we're supposed to go in December...however my sis-in-law informed me that if free dining is announced she'd rather go then...so I MAY just be going in September afterall.

Problem is, I'll need to figure out ADRs ASAP!!! Got my list ready, just need to see which dates we'll be there....2nd-12th or 8th-18th or 9th-19th.

Still won't overlap though would I???

Have fun & have you picked your ADRs yet??
    We did our ADR wishlist Sunday night. I am basing everything off of Cindy's Round Table dinner right now. I started a rough draft blog post about my ADRs so when its ready I'll let yall know and we can see if any overlap or if there is something I should change.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, you guys are great with ADR's done so early! Last year when we went in July, I was still moving them around in April & May, so I figure I've got time for Sept. Last time I NEEDED to get CRT so that I called at 180 days, but I don't think we need to do that again. Don't get me wrong we loved it, but that was twice for us and that was enough.

Anyway, GREAT news, DH agreed to the trip!!!! I have yet to make a reservation, because I have to make some resort/pkg. decisions first, but we are going 9/17-9/22. DH has meetings that he can't miss on Tuesdays in Sept. so we are locked into Wed.-Mon, but that's fine with me!!! I am just thrilled that he agreed to go. I think we are going to tell the kids on Easter, with pins and Disney Dollars in their baskets.

I am really torn between the BC and the Poly. We love the Poly, but I've always wanted to try the BC. I love the idea that you can walk into the countries and the pool....it looks so beautiful, but the monorail and looking at the castle are great too. DH likes them both and doesn't care, so I've just got to choose and call....but we are GOING!!!!!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well we have an idea of where we want to eat but nothing booked as I'm not at my 180. I am sure we'll play around with our choices once EMHs are announced and such. I really want to avoid the evening ones this time around as it just wasn't worth it last time we went.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    Wow, you guys are great with ADR's done so early! Last year when we went in July, I was still moving them around in April & May, so I figure I've got time for Sept. Last time I NEEDED to get CRT so that I called at 180 days, but I don't think we need to do that again. Don't get me wrong we loved it, but that was twice for us and that was enough.

Anyway, GREAT news, DH agreed to the trip!!!! I have yet to make a reservation, because I have to make some resort/pkg. decisions first, but we are going 9/17-9/22. DH has meetings that he can't miss on Tuesdays in Sept. so we are locked into Wed.-Mon, but that's fine with me!!! I am just thrilled that he agreed to go. I think we are going to tell the kids on Easter, with pins and Disney Dollars in their baskets.

I am really torn between the BC and the Poly. We love the Poly, but I've always wanted to try the BC. I love the idea that you can walk into the countries and the pool....it looks so beautiful, but the monorail and looking at the castle are great too. DH likes them both and doesn't care, so I've just got to choose and call....but we are GOING!!!!!!

See..the pixie dust worked! Congrats! Woo hoo! That's soooooo exciting! Let the planning BEGIN!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Congrats, I knew your DH would agree!!!! Yay for you!!!!
    I have stayed at the Poly only once and really loved it, but would also love to stay at BC because I know the kids would love the pool area. Good luck with deciding, but either way you go, I am sure you will be happy

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks guys for all of the kind words and excitement. I knew this was the right place to share my good news!

I have to call and get a reservation and then I can really start to get psyched and start to PLAN. I know Poly or BC will both be great, I'm just a little torn. I also know what ever I choose will not be set in stone because I will move if I have to to get free dining (if it comes out, but I think it will). I'll probably agonize over the decision and wind up somewhere else to get the free dining!
    Catherine,
    You've got me thinking I need to make a wishlist for ADRs and I'll start from there.....Sometimes I think I like the planning as much as the trip.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards