Thread: Just back from Disney and Universal!

Default Just back from Disney and Universal!

We just got home from Orlando yesterday What a great trip! The weather was perfect, the parks were not very crowded, good flights, almost perfection. When we checked into our condo (Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane) we were very pleased with the set-up. Great four bedroom condo with a private bath of all three of us, nice pool, and very close to Disney. We spent Memorial Day on the Beach with friends and hit Universal on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday we went to Disney. the morning we went to Disney I surprised the boys with $75 in Disney Gift Cards each. Thank you SR
    On Thursday my youngest son lost his Learners Permit, $75 in Disney gift cards and his Universal Ticket! What a bummer. Since we had been to three parks that day(we hop from park to park a lot when we only had two days at Disney) it seemed that we would never see those items again. Universal did replace his ticket since I had the receipt for the purchase. But my hard won Disney cards were just a loss. or so I thought. This morning in the mail my son had an envelope from Disney! Inside was a letter and all of his lost items Is Disney a great place or what! I am going back to Orlando in July for a conference so I will stash those back for that.
    We used our Sunshine Rewards Gift cards for groceries (target), two very nice dinners out (Rainforest Cafe and Smokey Bones), all our food while at Disney and so many cool things from Disney! About all I paid for while we were there was gas and food at Universal! (the flight, Universal Tickets and condo were paid off before we left home) My sons could not believe the number of gift cards that I had from Sunshine Rewards. Even with the lost $75 everyone got everything they wanted at Disney!
    The long and short of it all is I am going to start now saving for our next trip and hope to make it bigger and better! Thanks sunshine Rewards!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

That is so cool! On both ends, him getting his stuff returned to him and the fact that you had made enough to make it an extra great trip!!
    I just found SR a few months ago, but was able to earn $75 in GC before our trip 2 weeks ago and it made a huge difference. My kids are only 8 and 2 and DS had saved 150 of his own money, so they had a ball on their shopping day!!
    Isn't great to whip out those GC and say go have a ball!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

What a great time. I can't believe the pixie dust that followed your trip. I can't wait for my trip next Sept. I am hoping to have half of it paid for with reward cards.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like you had a blast. I hope to post a mini trip report too after our Oct 6-13 trip. Sunshine Rewards makes that a lot more fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    We just got home from Orlando yesterday What a great trip! The weather was perfect, the parks were not very crowded, good flights, almost perfection. When we checked into our condo (Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane) we were very pleased with the set-up. Great four bedroom condo with a private bath of all three of us, nice pool, and very close to Disney. We spent Memorial Day on the Beach with friends and hit Universal on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday we went to Disney. the morning we went to Disney I surprised the boys with $75 in Disney Gift Cards each. Thank you SR
    On Thursday my youngest son lost his Learners Permit, $75 in Disney gift cards and his Universal Ticket! What a bummer. Since we had been to three parks that day(we hop from park to park a lot when we only had two days at Disney) it seemed that we would never see those items again. Universal did replace his ticket since I had the receipt for the purchase. But my hard won Disney cards were just a loss. or so I thought. This morning in the mail my son had an envelope from Disney! Inside was a letter and all of his lost items Is Disney a great place or what! I am going back to Orlando in July for a conference so I will stash those back for that.
    We used our Sunshine Rewards Gift cards for groceries (target), two very nice dinners out (Rainforest Cafe and Smokey Bones), all our food while at Disney and so many cool things from Disney! About all I paid for while we were there was gas and food at Universal! (the flight, Universal Tickets and condo were paid off before we left home) My sons could not believe the number of gift cards that I had from Sunshine Rewards. Even with the lost $75 everyone got everything they wanted at Disney!
    The long and short of it all is I am going to start now saving for our next trip and hope to make it bigger and better! Thanks sunshine Rewards!
    What a nice trip!

First of all - I just love it that you gave your kids a $75 each gift card to spend! What a great momma you are! Really that just thrilled me! Sorry he lost it that must have been hard on him but getting it back - yeah disney! We always end up staying on site but hearing about a four bedroom condo with a bathroom each and pool oh man that sounds nice!

Glad you had a fabulous trip! Thanks for sharing!
    Sunshine Rewards