Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Info on MC ECount card & Disney GCs

So glad to hear they are getting the money out to everyone.
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    When Netwinner first started offering the ECount MCs, they suggested waiting until you received your first card before cashing out again. As stated previously, I waited to cashout for any reloads until I received the MC. My DD has read on the Netwinner forums that people were cashing out for reloads before receiving the initial MC. This would definitely be in line with what Tricia mentioned before about some individuals cashing out every two days.
    My MC has a number on it similar to the ones found on a credit card. I would think that you would need to have this number in order to reload onto that card.
    I suggest you check with the Netwinner forums for more accurate information. That's where my DD finds most of the answers to our questions. The forums may be accessed through the main Netwinner site.
    Thanks. That's kinda what I figured but I hadn't explored it all. When I cashed out, I didn't realize how long it would take to get the card, nor how quickly I could earn more points as it had taken me ages to get to the first 25,000.

Hmmmm... I guess I messed up then! I've been cashing out every time I have enough for another $25 card and I still haven't received my first one. Does that mean that they'll issue a new one each time and I'll have the $3 deducted from each one? I figured since it was going to take forever to get the redemptions that I would cash out ASAP to get my redemption in the queue. Oh well, can't change it now anyway!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    Hmmmm... I guess I messed up then! I've been cashing out every time I have enough for another $25 card and I still haven't received my first one. Does that mean that they'll issue a new one each time and I'll have the $3 deducted from each one? I figured since it was going to take forever to get the redemptions that I would cash out ASAP to get my redemption in the queue. Oh well, can't change it now anyway!
    You may not have a problem. There is so much information and disinformation floating around about the ECount cards that I decided it was better to wait until I had my first card before cashing out for any reloads. Since Netwinner is outsourcing the redemptions to another company they may have your initial ECount card info on file and can just reload onto it. I would have to think that all those individuals who were cashing out every 48 hours would not be doing it if they had to get new cards each time.

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    $275 WOW - that's awesome!!!
    Thanks! I haven't cashed out in five months so I just kept accruing points. With the new rules in place, however, I am winning a lot less points so it will probably take me two months now to get to 25,000. Not that I am complaining. Free money is free money!

Just read on the netwinner forums that e-count cards are processed as of 11/5 (sent to e-count). The plus is that it'll be a surprise when it finally comes and then I'll be able to reload my next batch of points!