Thread: ValueWiseShopper??

Default ValueWiseShopper??

Has anyone else had a problem completing this offer? It keeps telling me that my city is not correct and won't let me continue. I live in a "Township" that also has different sections but my mailing address and zip code are a different town. I've tried the name of my town/township, my mailing address town, and each possible section of the township that I can think of and it just won't accept it. I really DO know where I live!

Is this a problem for anyone else or just me?
    Debbie

You aren't the only one! I've tried every possible combination of names for the area that I live in that normally go with my zip code and it won't accept any of them. I even tried copying my information from the USPS zip code lookup and it wouldn't take it. So, it's not just you.
    Andrea

Ok, well, I'd still like to be able to do the offer, but at least I know it's not just me! My address can be a little strange in some ways because I live in one county and my mail comes directly to my house, but my postal address is actually for a different county, as well as my phone number. The other half of my town has a postal address that belongs to a different town also, but at least the same county. My town is 42 square miles which is very large for NJ, but we don't seem to truly belong or exist, lol! So, while I've never had this problem with offers before, I thought maybe it had to do with my strange situation. I also looked up my official address according to the USPS but it didn't work either.
    Debbie

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I haven't done too many offers lately because of our new address. We just moved into a new house and received a new address. We really do have a house there but when I have been trying to get garbage service, cable tv, and phone service - the problems I have had. They have no such address - DUH it is new. Because they have no address they are not sure they can gove me service.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I had no trouble completing the offer, but never got credit!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.