Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How did you find Sunshine Rewards?

Default How did you find Sunshine Rewards?

The 6th birthday of Sunshine Rewards has me thinking about how I found out about the site. Tricia had posted a thread on the Dis message board asking people to check out her new site. I saw an opportunity to earn money while staying at home with my little one (who is now 7 1/2) and I jumped on it and signed right up! I joined Jan 2006 Six years and $5,000+ later... it was a great decision!!

So, how did you find out about Sunshine Rewards? Was it through a family member, friend or another website?

And while we're at it, how long have you been a member?
    Last edited by disney_girl; 01-23-2012 at 12:35 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I found SR on the Dis but I can't remember who I signed up under if anyone.

I've been around since July 2006. Wow!
    Sunshine Rewards

I saw a post about SR on the DIS boards. I have been a member for 2 years this month.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I also found SR through the Dis. Joined 6 years ago on Feb.1, 2006, three weeks after SR was launched.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I, too, found SR through the DIS. I joined in October 2006.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    The 6th birthday of Sunshine Rewards has me thinking about how I found out about the site. Tricia had posted a thread on the Dis message board asking people to check out her new site. I saw an opportunity to earn money while staying at home with my little one (who is now 7 1/2) and I jumped on it and signed right up! I joined Jan 2006 Six years and $5,000+ later... it was a great decision!!

So, how did you find out about Sunshine Rewards? Was it through a family member, friend or another website?

And while we're at it, how long have you been a member?
    DIS as well. I remember reading about it on a board there, and I'd just been burned with a scam, so I held off. Then I joined in May of 2006. $2,000 later, I can say SR is not a scam.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Add me to the party. I saw SR mentioned alot on the Budget Board of the DIS(never signed up-too nervous) where I was hanging in September of '10.

Was extremely nervous about spam and leaking identity stuff, but no worries-really good decision to come here to SR.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Another Dis Board person here. I joined in May 2007.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I too found SR on the Dis. I think the rewards board. I've been around since January 2007.

Another member from the dis board here. I joined in April 2007 and headed to Disney in June that year with a $50 giftcard. I remember using that 1st gift card in World Showcase and holding my breath while the CM ran the card because I was sure it was a scam and the card would not work. Needless to say the card worked fine and I have cashed out for many more since then.
    Robin