Thread: SR and Mouse Unlimited

Threaded View

Default SR and Mouse Unlimited

I wanted to share my excitement! It's been a few years since we have been to Disney and we are very excited to be going this March with our DS, DDIL and our beautiful 3 1/2 year old granddaughter. This will be her first trip. We will also overlap several days with my DS
    (Mama O) and her family.

Working full time does not leave a lot of time for planning, so I contacted Mouse Unlimited and so did my daughter-in-law to make all of our arrangements and coordinate everything. I cannot tell you how wonderful Kayla has been making our reservations for everything, including all of our ADRs, the Perfectly Princess Tea Party and so much more. I highly recommend Mouse Unlimited if you have any questions and limited time to make all the arrangements yourself. And, hard to believe, it's all free with cash back!!! Doesn't get any better than that....

except in December I cashed out for my last $500.00 before our trip. With that cash out I have paid for our entire trip, except airfare, with my SR rewards earnings. I didn't know if it would be possible, but I saved up for a long time and made it.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO SUNSHINE REWARDS AND MOUSE UNLIMITED for helping us to go on a wonderful family vacation!!! We are so excited!
    Last edited by Iteach; 01-28-2012 at 11:09 PM.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."