Thread: SR and Mouse Unlimited

Default SR and Mouse Unlimited

I wanted to share my excitement! It's been a few years since we have been to Disney and we are very excited to be going this March with our DS, DDIL and our beautiful 3 1/2 year old granddaughter. This will be her first trip. We will also overlap several days with my DS
    (Mama O) and her family.

Working full time does not leave a lot of time for planning, so I contacted Mouse Unlimited and so did my daughter-in-law to make all of our arrangements and coordinate everything. I cannot tell you how wonderful Kayla has been making our reservations for everything, including all of our ADRs, the Perfectly Princess Tea Party and so much more. I highly recommend Mouse Unlimited if you have any questions and limited time to make all the arrangements yourself. And, hard to believe, it's all free with cash back!!! Doesn't get any better than that....

except in December I cashed out for my last $500.00 before our trip. With that cash out I have paid for our entire trip, except airfare, with my SR rewards earnings. I didn't know if it would be possible, but I saved up for a long time and made it.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO SUNSHINE REWARDS AND MOUSE UNLIMITED for helping us to go on a wonderful family vacation!!! We are so excited!
    Last edited by Iteach; 01-28-2012 at 11:09 PM.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Gotta agree-Tom and Kayla have been a pleasure to work with.

Had to cancel our September '11 trip due to the death of my fil. Tom was completely professional and understanding.

We are booked with them again for end of September '12.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yea! I am so glad to hear this! I hope you have an absolutely magical vacation.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I love working with my SR friends helping them plan their trips! Every one of you guys is so nice, I'm lucky I get this do this everyday.

If there are any new SR members who haven't heard of us, feel free to send us a quote request or question through our website. You can click here to get to our site.
    Kayla

Tom and Kayla are amazing! I worked with them last year for our first ever visit to the world and they helped me every step of the way.

Just wanted to say I agree with the previous comments. I love Mouse Unlimited and have had great service from Tom & Kayla. They helped me plan my Oct 2011 trip and we are booked with Mouse Unlimited for our upcoming Thanksgiving cruise on the Magic. I love that Kayla is a fellow SR member and I can get cash back on my vacation!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Another fan! Had a great Christmas trip!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Awesome to hear this! I've fallen in love with using TAs for my cruises and I want to give MU a try for our trip late this year. I haven't really started thinking about any of it since we have vacation next month but I'm thinking April/May is when I'll be ready to send that email.
    Sunshine Rewards