Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else having problems with MyView?

Completed a MV half an hour ago. Still hasn't credited. On housing. Got registration and thank you page. Using IE.

Joy.....

PS: went in and did another MV-really short-and THAT one credited, hopefully it's a survey issue and not a MV issue.
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 02-10-2012 at 01:22 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Regarding MV, twice now I have gotten the error message about the identifier not being valid and both times the survey has credited. Not sure what's up with that message, but as long as it is crediting, I assume it's nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by TxAggies; 02-10-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: wording

finished a mv about 20 minutes ago on previewing a new movie, got the thank you for completing our survey page and then it went to the mv sign up page like it normally does but for some reason it did not credit and i don't know why. is mv taking longer to credit today or am i just sol? any help someone could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    finished a mv about 20 minutes ago on previewing a new movie, got the thank you for completing our survey page and then it went to the mv sign up page like it normally does but for some reason it did not credit and i don't know why. is mv taking longer to credit today or am i just sol? any help someone could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    completed the same one this morning with the same result, it never credited.
    I did complete another MV and it credited so perhaps the problem is with that particular survey?

SCard-it's nice to know that i am not alone. i was just so excited to get a mv this morning on the 1st try as i could not get an amp or a sh and then have it not credit was extremely disappointing. guess i can try again later to get a mv.

Just finished a super fast MV, and it has credited. Had to do with electronics. It was so fast I thought I had been bumped out!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I did MV and got credit this morning.

was finally able to get another mv this morning and it just credited. guess that movie survey was a little wonky. am totally happy that i could get another mv so quickly this morning and have it credit. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

finished a mv about 15 minutes ago and it hasn't credited. with surveys being so hard to get today i was really excited to get a mv and for it not to credit really pisses me off a lot. is it taking longer for mv to credit today or am i just sol? if i am sol i am giving up on surveys for today as i feel i am just wasting my time and the survey companies are getting a completed survey out of me and i get nothing. that is not fair or right.

Marcy-I did a MV yesterday afternoon that never credited. I don't even remember what it was about. But MV was green at the time, so others were getting credit.

MV didn't have anything for me when I tried this morning...