Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anyone else having problems with MyView?

i totally completed a mv this morning at 10:55 thru psb about coffee, got the thank you for completing our survey page and it routed correctly to the mv sign in page but for some reason it did not credit and it is now 11:12. what's up with that? it took me all morning just to get into a mv and for it not to credit is very frustrating. guess i can try again later and hopefully i can get another one. still no credit for this survey. this is not the 1st time this has happened to me and it is beginning to make me quite upset. mv gets a completed survey out of me and i get nothing at all. that's not fair or right and someone needs to do something about this as it is happening way too much to me lately.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-28-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Default MV

I got the same survey and it did not credit for me either. Sometimes surveys do not work for whatever reason, MV had another last week I forget what it was about that did not credit for me either. I just take another one and let it go, I did that today and the 2nd one did credit. Surveys are not always a sure thing, I get frustrated, but I have learned let it go and try again.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

jtowner-i understand what u r saying but after u invest your time and effort into a survey u somehow expect it to credit and when it doesn't i feel like i have been ripped off by the survey company and that it just not right. just tried to take another mv and now they have no available surveys for me to take. oh well, u win some u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully mv will add some new surveys (other than the coffee one) as the day goes on. if i get 1 that would be great, if not there's always tomorrow to try again. sorry for my rant earlier but i was just a wee bit upset as surveys have been really hard to get this month. waited a little while and tried again for a mv. got 1, totally finished it, got the thank you for completing our survey page and it just credited. don't understand why the 1st 1 did not credit but i am ecstatic that the 2nd one did. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-28-2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl