Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: amp surveys

just tried to do a long amp and instead of getting the thanks for trying page i got this message:

Veuillez accepter nos excuses.

Merci de bien vouloir partager votre opinion avec nous, mais, malheureusement, vous ne répondez pas aux critères du questionnaire aujourd’hui.

Nous espérons que vous participerez aux sondages Ã* venir étant donné que votre opinion est importante pour nous!

Si vous avez des questions, veuillez communiquer avec nous.

Merci pour votre temps.

i am assuming this is the thanks for trying page in french. have never seen this b4 and it definitely made me do a double take. guess amp has no surveys for me this morning so i will try again later. if i get 1 that would be great, if not there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

just got a standard amp about joining a community called hearwatchsay and after completing the entire survey i did not get the thank u for completing our survey page from amp - all i got was the main page for the community. i have a feeling this is not going to credit but i am keeping my fingers crossed. if it doesn't credit on the 8 o'clock hour, guess i can go in, delete my cookies and try again (if amp will let me). has anyone else gotten this particular survey and did it credit for them? it just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 05-19-2012 at 08:05 AM. Reason: update

what is with amp surveys this week? i have not been able to get 1 since saturday. this morning i got into a long amp on paper products - tp, wipes and paper towels and was about 17 minutes into it and i got booted out of it. i have never had so many problems getting an amp b4 as it used to be a lot easier to get in past months. is anyone else having problems getting an amp or am i all alone here? HELP.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    what is with amp surveys this week? i have not been able to get 1 since saturday. this morning i got into a long amp on paper products - tp, wipes and paper towels and was about 17 minutes into it and i got booted out of it. i have never had so many problems getting an amp b4 as it used to be a lot easier to get in past months. is anyone else having problems getting an amp or am i all alone here? HELP.
    I've done fairly well with AMP recently (just completed MTC) but have noticed that both AMPs have been red lighted alot the last 4-5 days. Holiday weekend and the end of the month there usually are not a lot of available surveys.

after many repeated attempts today i was finally able to get an amp. 1st 1 since saturday. finished it at 1:50 and it credited at 2:05.

what is with amp today? got into 1 this morning on dvd's and blu rays on tv shows and movie and was about 15 minutes into it and got booted out. just tried again and was about 8 minutes into a survey and then got the thanks for trying page. for some reason the last few months amp has been getting harder and harder to get and i have to try more and more times to even get into 1. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here? oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and maybe i can get 1. if i get 1 that would be great, if not, there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting all your surveys today (and all the red lights turn green).

what is with amp today? got into 1 this morning on dvd's and blu rays on tv shows and movie and was about 15 minutes into it and got booted out. just tried again and was about 8 minutes into a survey and then got the thanks for trying page. for some reason the last few months amp has been getting harder and harder to get and i have to try more and more times to even get into 1. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here? oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and maybe i can get 1. if i get 1 that would be great, if not, there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting all your surveys today (and all the red lights turn green).
    Not getting booted, but I have not been able to get into either AMP for 3-4 days now. Most of the time I get the blank white screen or the message that my session is over. Today I was able to get into both but only got as far as my HH demos and then there was nothing for me.

Did pretty good with AMP in May but so far this month not so much.

SCard-i did ok with amp surveys in may and i even managed to get a few long ones. so far this month when i have tried to get a long amp all it does is go straight to the thanks for trying page without even putting in any hh demos at all so i haven't gotten 1 long amp yet this month. just tried standard amp again and once i put in my hh demos it goes straight to the thanks for trying page. no amp for me this morning. guess i will try again later today.

Makes you wonder if there is a time limit, on some of the surveys. Like if you got to the page to fast it kicks you off. I don't understand either how you can be 15 minutes into a survey and get the thanks for trying page. Survey's are suppose to be about opinions and the survey is controlling their "survey's" by only accepting answering that they want. Makes you wonder sometimes how the outcome is determined about a subject or product.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OhMari-u know what gets me is when a survey says we r only interested in your opinions and there are no right or wrong answers and then they boot u out because they don't like your opinion or it is not the answer they really want.