Thread: amp surveys

Hybrid View

Default amp surveys

for the last few days when i have tried to get into the standard amp all i get is a plain white page - nothing loads at all - not even where you put in what language you want to take the survey in. i can get into the long amp with no problems but the standard amp is not working for me at all. is anyone else having these problems or am i all alone here? HELP please.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

This was happening to me yesterday. Later it came up as the white page that said your session is already over even though I hadn't gotten to the qualifiers yet. I did manage to finally get one late last night and it worked fine.

just tried to do a standard and a long amp and when i click the link on both i get the page that says ie cannot display the webpage. has anyone been able to get an amp today? is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here? HELP please.

I'm using Firefox and I keep getting a similar message (Problem loading page) for all of the surveys, except for SH and MV.
    Sunshine Rewards

i also tried samplicio with the same result. i know that both amps, sh, sm, ssi2, samplicio and gtm are all on the panthera network so i wonder if there might be a problem with their network. toystoryduo-u said u could get into sh and mv but not the others - that is strange. hopefully whatever the problem is they will fix it soon. good luck getting your surveys today and have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i also tried samplicio with the same result. i know that both amps, sh, sm, ssi2, samplicio and gtm are all on the panthera network so i wonder if there might be a problem with their network. toystoryduo-u said u could get into sh and mv but not the others - that is strange. hopefully whatever the problem is they will fix it soon. good luck getting your surveys today and have a great day.
    Yep, I did manage to get a SH and a MV within the past hour, but I'm getting the error message on all of the other surveys. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Thanks and have a great day, Marcy!
    Sunshine Rewards