Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: amp surveys

SH (which I am not getting most days) keeps sending me into AMP as does Live Survey and I have wondered if that is causing problems with getting into AMP. I have gotten a few this month but nothing the last few days.

i have not been able to get an amp since saturday and i only have 4 so far for the month of april. last month i did pretty well on amp (best month in about 4 months) and now since april started once i put in the demos for my hh i get either the page where it asks my race or the thank you for trying page. maybe amp just doesn't like my demos anymore. have already tried 4 times this morning and could not even get into 1. guess i can try again later and hopefully amp will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today (especially amp). amp now has a yellow stop light so i tried both the standard and the long 1 and i still can't get 1. all i get is the thanks for trying page. oh well, u win some u lose some. will try again later and if i get 1 that would be great. if not, tomorrow is another day to try again.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-10-2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I was actually able to get MTC this morning the first time I tried (which hardly ever happens) and it was red lighted at the time. Quite a pleasant surprise.

was finally able to get an amp this morning, finished it at 11:50, got the thank you for completing our survey page and it did not credit on the 1st hour (12:05). keeping my fingers crossed that it credits on the 2nd hour. it just credited. guess it was too close to the hour. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-16-2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: update

just tried to do a standard amp and a page came up saying ie cannot display the webpage. went in deleted my cookies, rebooted my computer and tried again. this time i tried the long amp and got the same exact message. guess amp is down (no wonder they both have a red stop light). will try again later and hopefully this problem will be corrected. is anyone else having this problem with amp or am i all alone here?

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just tried to do a standard amp and a page came up saying ie cannot display the webpage. went in deleted my cookies, rebooted my computer and tried again. this time i tried the long amp and got the same exact message. guess amp is down (no wonder they both have a red stop light). will try again later and hopefully this problem will be corrected. is anyone else having this problem with amp or am i all alone here?
    I am having the same problem, tried FF and IE.

just tried a standard amp again and i am still getting the same message about ie not being able to display the webpage. oh well, u win some, u lose some and i guess i can try again later today.

Same here-when clicking directly on amp-and when going thru SH as well.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Looks like AMP is working again, got MTC on the first shot!

got into both the standard and the long amp just now but unfortunately neither one of them has any surveys for me to take as i got the thanks for trying page on both of them. oh well, u win some, u lose some but i am glad that amp is fixed. maybe i will try again later. if i get 1 that would be great, if not that's ok too as tomorrow is another day to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.