Thread: SSI

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default SSI

Just finished a survey and was being sent to the star page and I get this message: Unfortunately the link you received is not valid. We apologise for the inconvenience. So, I'm guessing this won't credit?

ETA: I did get the credit!!
    Last edited by PSL1013; 02-29-2012 at 01:24 PM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Just finished an SSI that was about doing tasks on an insurance website. Took about 20 minutes and then at the end it said "You have completed the study. Thank you for participating." It never went to the star page. It was a survey by Userzoom. Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    Just finished an SSI that was about doing tasks on an insurance website. Took about 20 minutes and then at the end it said "You have completed the study. Thank you for participating." It never went to the star page. It was a survey by Userzoom. Thanks!
    I vaguely remember doing this survey too with the same ending, if it wasn't this exact one, it was one that I didn't get the star page but it did end up crediting, I was very surprised.....I bet the credit will come through, let us know if it does.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    My experience with Userzoom is usually 50-50 that it credits.

Good luck.

Just finished a survey on a new cleaning product that thanked me for completing the survey but it did not route back to SSI star page. Did not receive credit for it.

i got that one also and it did not give me the star page and it did not credit either. went in, deleted the cookies and was able to get another ssi. just waiting for it to credit.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl