Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LiveSample not Crediting

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have taken them 13 of them and all of them have credited for me, I get this page, I just got this tonight. I do not know if you all are getting this page or not, Hope that helps in some way.

Jtowner

Congratulations
    Thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us. You have been automatically entered into our $50,000 sweepstakes.
    I have gotten this page too when I completed my surveys. I received credit for the first sign-up survey but have not received credit for any of the ones completed since then. I have switched to Safari for surveys because I was experiencing credit problems when using Firefox.

Add me to the list of not getting credit. I also got the congratulations page today, but no credit.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I am beginning to have this problem with Live Sample too. When it was first added to the daily list when I qualified and completed them they were crediting every time but in the last week it seems like Live Sample is disconnecting me from SR. Using IE when I do other surveys the SR page is still there in the background but with LS I have to go back in the history dropdown to get back to SR and when I get back to SR the LS survey page disappears. If this makes sense to anyone do any of you have this problem?

I have not had a issue with credit for Live, I use FF or Chrome, do not use IE for any surveys. I find it confusing hard to clear cookies, or at least know which one are there, I have Windows 7 and IE9 do not like it at all. It opens another tab, SR is still there for me it just moved to Live. If I were you all that were having issues with credits I would change Browsers and see if that makes a difference for you. For me I need to be able to see what I am working with as far as cookies go. Hope that helps.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I finally got one of these to credit! I didn't get credit for at least the last 6 before this one.

I switched to Google Chrome, cleared cookies, and went into Live Sample through Member Zone - News and Links - then chose Live Sample from the Your Tasks selections. This was the only way Live Sample would open up a new window and credit properly for me. Maybe this will help someone else.

I'm so glad I finally figured out a way for it to work for me. Thank you for all of your suggestions! It was driving me nuts!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

No credit, it wasn't my computer, but it was one of those clinical trials. It didn't have a place in my state, so it didn't give me credit. I do not know why the survey didn't ask for location in the beginning. I felt I answered all the questions, which took 30 minutes. At the end I entered my state and zip code and I got the message that I didn"t qualify.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards