Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna survey

Default Greenfield/Toluna survey

totally completed a ds this morning at 12:40 (got the congrats page) about internet security and internet piracy and for some reason it did not credit on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hour. is there a problem with gf today or am i just sol? if anyone has any information about this it would be greatly appreciated. was finally able to get another ds this morning, totally completed it and it credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 03-11-2012 at 05:50 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    totally completed a ds this morning at 12:40 (got the congrats page) about internet security and internet piracy and for some reason it did not credit on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hour. is there a problem with gf today or am i just sol? if anyone has any information about this it would be greatly appreciated. was finally able to get another ds this morning, totally completed it and it credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe there was an issue with DST starting; if you set your clock ahead before 2AM, wouldn't 12:40 still be Saturday? You sure start surveys early. 12:40AM and you are on the East Coast right?

SCard-i did not set my clock ahead b4 2 today. i set it after 2. who knows why it did not credit but luckily i was able to get another ds and it credited at 13 minutes past the hour.

totally completed a ds this morning on a new yogurt product for kids at around 1 and it did not credit on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hour. is there a problem with greenfield surveys not crediting or am i just sol? this is the 2nd time this week this has happened to me and i am getting just a wee bit frustrated by it. if anyone has any info about this it would be greatly appreciated. guess i can try for another ds later. was able to get another ds this morning, got the congrats page and it has already credited. still confused as to why the 1st ds i took this morning did not credit but i am also happy that i was able to get another one and have it credit.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 03-17-2012 at 05:31 AM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    totally completed a ds this morning on a new yogurt product for kids at around 1 and it did not credit on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hour. is there a problem with greenfield surveys not crediting or am i just sol? this is the 2nd time this week this has happened to me and i am getting just a wee bit frustrated by it. if anyone has any info about this it would be greatly appreciated. guess i can try for another ds later. was able to get another ds this morning, got the congrats page and it has already credited. still confused as to why the 1st ds i took this morning did not credit but i am also happy that i was able to get another one and have it credit.
    if it was one about frozen yogurt on a stick, I completed that one and it did credit on the hour.

SCard-yes that was the 1. i got the congrats page and it routed back to sr normally but i guess i just wasn't meant to get credit for that 1 and instead i got credit for a different ds this morning.

I did a ds about banks this morning and got the congrats page but after 2 hours that has not credited. Looks like it is a hit or miss morning for some.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Marcy, I wonder if your crediting issues could have something to do with the fact that you like to take surveys while most normal people are sleeping....
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

mmm611-i never thought of that b4 u could be on to something. i always take surveys around the same time every day and i only started having problems with my ds not crediting on sunday (when the time changed). all but two greenfield surveys credited normally (at the top of the hour) so it just seems weird that 2 out of 7 would not credit at all even after 3 hours. on the bright side, i was able to get a ds on sunday and today and both credited at 5 minutes past the hour.

i have reached the end of my rope with surveys. b4 i say anything more i am going to apologize to everyone for what i am about to say and if you want to delete this post that is just fine with me. i spent almost an hour this morning doing a sm survey thru nielsen on smart phones, finished the survey around 4, got the congrats page and guess what no credit on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hour. i invest a lot of time, energy and effort into the surveys i do and for them not to credit is pissing me off a lot. why should i continue doing surveys on this website if i am not going to get credit for them? i feel like i am just wasting my time here and maybe i should just cash out completely and get off. doing surveys used to be a lot of fun to do but lately it has become more of a chore and a hassle when i have had to do a survey more than once because it doesn't credit. the survey companies get a completed survey out of me and i get nothing, squat, zilch. that is not right or fair and i am tired of it all. this is the 3rd time this week this has happened to me (2 ds and 1 sm survey) and i have had it. again i am sorry for my rant but if i did not let it out i would have exploded (that is how mad i am right now). it's not worth it anymore for me to invest my time on surveys (which is the main source of my income on sr) and have them not credit. good bye everyone and i hope you all have better luck with your surveys than i have had with mine.