Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New GF survey problem

Default New GF survey problem

I have not been able to take a GF DS since 3/28 but today I got this page after submitting the qualifying questions:

Oops
    It appears that you have already taken a survey today. Not to worry. There are plenty of other opportunities for you. Please try again tomorrow for your next chance to participate in our Opinion Surveys.

I have not taken a survey today or any since last week, so I'm not sure why I am getting this page.

Today, I tried to take a survey. After answering all of the demographic questions, I get a message that says my e-mail address "does not match" and then says "please verify"...

I took one two days ago without a problem....

I just got the same message Kristen.

I haven't been able to get ANY surveys since Friday. Tonight, GF is saying "your email does not match. please verify".

Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Whew! Glad I'm not the only one with the "please verify" issue! I hope they get it fixed soon!

same here Cant get in saying email address doesnt match

I'm glad I came here because I've been trying to figure out why greenfield is giving me that e-mail error message too. Hopefully tomorrow it's all figured out!
    Melissa

At first I got the "Your e-mail does not match" message and then I got to the page that said "Oops looks like you already took a survey today". I have not taken a GF today so I don't understand how I am getting that message.

i got the same error message email doesnt match it was working fine yesterday i dont know what it doesnt match hope it gets fixed soon
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I finally got to take a GF survey today, got the congrats page but it never credited...it was horribly long too, I don't remember the last time a GF survey didn't credit for me. Major bummer!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I finally got to take a GF survey today, got the congrats page but it never credited...it was horribly long too, I don't remember the last time a GF survey didn't credit for me. Major bummer!

Did you clear cookies from the previous day first? I had one last week that didn't credit, but since all I got the previous day was GF, I hadn't bothered to clear cookies. I wonder if when they changed everything they changed it so the track by cookie now and not user id?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards