Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New GF survey problem

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Did you clear cookies from the previous day first? I had one last week that didn't credit, but since all I got the previous day was GF, I hadn't bothered to clear cookies. I wonder if when they changed everything they changed it so the track by cookie now and not user id?
    I always clear cookies first thing in the morning before I start any of the surveys, that definitely isn't the reason this time. I was really surprised that it didn't credit as I usually never have a problem. Must of been a glitch.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Completed a fairly long GF/DS about cameras just before 6PM that did not credit at the top of the hour. Hoping it will credit at 7. I did get the proper congrats page.

** it didn't credit on the 2nd hour either, Will report it to Greenfield, not likely that any thing will come of that**

The SM I completed after GF/DS did credit, but the Live Sample did not credit.

that makes 2 out of the 3 I completed between 5:30-6:30 that did not credit.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-12-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Completed a fairly long GF/DS about cameras just before 6PM that did not credit at the top of the hour. Hoping it will credit at 7. I did get the proper congrats page.

** it didn't credit on the 2nd hour either, Will report it to Greenfield, not likely that any thing will come of that**

The SM I completed after GF/DS did credit, but the Live Sample did not credit.

that makes 2 out of the 3 I completed between 5:30-6:30 that did not credit.
    Oh man, I was hoping I would not see apost like this here. I just spent well over an hour answering this same survey. It had over 100 pages of questions and most of those pages were multiple answers given on 18 differnet aspects of these cameras!!! I got to the end and got this message:
    " Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
    Thanks again!"

I have reported it to GF too, it is flat out wrong to ask so many questions and then not give credit. I am steamed
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Oh man, I was hoping I would not see apost like this here. I just spent well over an hour answering this same survey. It had over 100 pages of questions and most of those pages were multiple answers given on 18 differnet aspects of these cameras!!! I got to the end and got this message:
    " Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
    Thanks again!"

I have reported it to GF too, it is flat out wrong to ask so many questions and then not give credit. I am steamed
    Yes, that was the one except at the end mine went to the thanks, congrats whatever it is the GF says when you complete a survey that should credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Yes, that was the one except at the end mine went to the thanks, congrats whatever it is the GF says when you complete a survey that should credit.
    Mine did not go past the thank you for completing the survey. I sent GF a mesage with the URLS and I hope that they will provide credit. That survey was ridiculously long. I don't know if you noticed, but it numbered the question pages and there were 100 of them and worse, was many of them covered 18 different phases of the camera with multiple questions for each phase! I started at 8:35 and did not finish until 9:46. I also read every question, so it isn't like a missed one of their qualifers. That survey was way too much work and effort not to get the credits. I hope they will consider that when checking our problem reports.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I got that same survey a couple of days ago when I posted that the GF survey that I took didn't credit. I almost never have problems with surveys crediting and I was extremely upset because that one was ridiculously long and took forever. Now I know why it didn't credit! I never reported it because we don't seem to get credit for reporting them anymore?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I haven't seen any credits for a long time for things I have reported to GF.

Had I known how long the survey was I wouldn't even have started it. 80 cents for 60 minutes is not something I am willing to do. Generally, 30 minutes is my limit; but that's me.

Was SO glad when I got to page 100, completed it and watched route properly (or so I thought).

I reported the camera survey complaint to Greenfield along with the member numbers of the people who reported it.

Part of the problem with our "reporting system" is that a lot of the stuff that gets reported is either incomplete or not at all helpful. So we get tons of reports for things that are just a waste of time for Greenfield to sort through. They need exact information about which surveys did not credit, whether you fully completed them, etc.

Between what is posted here and what is in the reporting system, I think that they should have enough to go on to see what is up with this one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia-what about the surveys i took in march that did not credit for me even though i got the congrats page on all 3. one was thru hotspex on mouthwash, one was a shopping survey on macys and the 3rd one was on a new yogurt on a stick product called yosicle. is there any way gf can check on those or am i just out of luck? anything u can do would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Tricia-what about the surveys i took in march that did not credit for me even though i got the congrats page on all 3. one was thru hotspex on mouthwash, one was a shopping survey on macys and the 3rd one was on a new yogurt on a stick product called yosicle. is there any way gf can check on those or am i just out of luck? anything u can do would be greatly appreciated.
    Probably not. We don't report every single one anymore because it was creating problems with other rewards sites. We try to stick to the really big problems that affect multiple users.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs