Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DS not crediting again???

definetly harder, only have 7 this month......
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

gf is beginning to frustrate me more and more. it has now been 5 days since i was able to qualify for ds (not counting the 1 i did on tuesday that did not credit) and complete 1. when i first try i get the page that says they don't have any surveys for me so i get out of that and try again and it then takes me to a survey. i get about a third to half thru a survey and i get booted out saying i don't qualify. today i went thru about 4 minutes of qualifying questions and when i put in my race i got booted and on another i put in my zip code and got booted. what is going on here? it has never been this difficult for me to get a ds b4 and i do not understand why this is happening so frequently to me lately. without getting a ds i can't do a sm survey and i haven't done a sm survey since last sunday. HELP.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

today is day 7 of no ds from gf. for the last 2 days when i have tried to get a ds all it does is go to the page that says it has no surveys for me. what is going on here? i don't think it has ever been this hard to get a ds b4 and i don't know why i can't even get into 1 to try. since i have not gotten a ds in a week i haven't even attempted a sm survey so i have lost 11 sm surveys this month. this has definitely put a big dent in my earnings for the month. if someone could send some survey pixie dust my way so that i could get a ds that would be great. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

Completed a DS about video games,entered the validation code and when I clicked, got:

We’re Sorry

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again after a few minutes

DS is SO hard to even get into a survey, let alone qualify and actually complete one and then have this,

Really surprised this DID credit.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-24-2012 at 07:40 AM.

I did a DS last night about footwear and I entered the code, got the SR congrats page.....but alas, no credit???
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Completed and entire DS about cars thru Nielsen and at the end got "sorry you don't qualify". It even required me to put in my street address at the end. I don't like giving out information like that and to do so and not get credit is not right.

Survey url is below, reported it but nothing ever comes of that:

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTr...3fgid%3d301034

survey number 1181770-US

And now DS has no more surveys for me.
    Last edited by SCard; 06-06-2012 at 06:54 AM.

SCard-i got that same survey today, totally finished it at about 1:40, got the congrats page and it did not credit on the 1st or 2nd hour. this is really beginning to make me quite upset as i have done nielsen surveys b4 and for some reason they never seem to credit for me. maybe i will try for a ds later today. was able to get another ds this morning, completed it, got the congrats page and it just credited.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 06-07-2012 at 06:07 AM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    SCard-i got that same survey today, totally finished it at about 1:40, got the congrats page and it did not credit on the 1st or 2nd hour. this is really beginning to make me quite upset as i have done nielsen surveys b4 and for some reason they never seem to credit for me. maybe i will try for a ds later today. was able to get another ds this morning, completed it, got the congrats page and it just credited.
    I never got into another DS yesterday, I guess that was my only opportunity for the day. makes it even more frustrating when you do manage to complete your only chance for that day and it doesn't credit.

SCard-i am so sorry that u were not able to get another ds yesterday and i can totally relate and empathize with u. it has been getting harder and harder to get surveys these last few months and when i do get them they either do not credit or i get booted out after a certain amount of time. today i had to do a ds and an ssi1 2x just to get them to credit. i do hope u r able to get your surveys today and keep smiling - it will get better - i promise.

took a ds this morning on printer icons - survey #1180411 and totally completed it at 1:51 (spent an hour on it) and it did not credit on the 1st or 2nd hour. this is the 2nd time in 2 days that i have taken a ds, completed it, got the congrats page and it did not credit. this is a supreme crock and i am fed up and mad. from this point forward i am no longer doing any surveys on here as why should i waste my time and effort on surveys when they don't credit considering all the surveys i have taken in the last few months that did not credit. yesterday i had to take 2 ds's and 2 ssi1's just to get 1 to credit. that is so wrong and so unfair. both companies got a completed 1st survey out of me and i got nothing. i have better things to do with my time then to waste it on doing surveys that i don't get paid for. i am sorry for my rant but i am fuming right now and i have to let it out or else i will explode. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and this will be my last post in the forum as i will be cashing out today and getting off permanently.