Thread: Watch out for a SSI/SSI2 survey on insurance

Default Watch out for a SSI/SSI2 survey on insurance

Watch out for a SSI/SSI2 survey on various insurance products. DH just took this survey completed it and was routed to a page that told him he did not qualify for the survey. Another 25 minutes wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    Watch out for a SSI/SSI2 survey on various insurance products. DH just took this survey completed it and was routed to a page that told him he did not qualify for the survey. Another 25 minutes wasted.
    I just did a similar one on Live Sample

All about my insurance. Got to the end
    here is the link http://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/bri/bri10001

And the page said,

"If you have a little more time, please tell us what makes ********* Insurance (fill in the blank) unique. Please be as detailed as possible.

After providing a comment, or if you do not wish to leave a comment, please click on the continue button below to end the survey."

My Comments:

I left a comment and clicked next and got this:
    "Thank you for trying!

Unfortunately you do not qualify for this survey. Thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us.

You may not have qualified for the following reasons:
    •Our sponsors are looking for specific demographic information
    •Our sponsors are researching a specific topic or product
    •The survey quotas may have been filled while you were taking the survey

I did go back and hit the help button and did tell them about this that is why I have the link and exact wording. It took me about 25 minutes also so it's not just SSI this survey is on Live sample too. It is a DECIPHER Survey.

I know sometimes you go too fast or don't meet the demographics, but when you complete a survey they need to give you credit!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

DH did take his time on the survey. He's pretty careful about rushing through surveys. He got to the final demographic questions at the end and then hit the submit button. The page that came up told him that he did not qualify for the survey.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    DH did take his time on the survey. He's pretty careful about rushing through surveys. He got to the final demographic questions at the end and then hit the submit button. The page that came up told him that he did not qualify for the survey.
    I am saying I did the same one, took my time and got the exact same message at the last page. It is infuriating!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

i got an ssi this morning about different insurance companies and they wanted me to rate them. finished the whole survey and a page came up thanking me for completing the survey and that i will be rewarded once i submit it. took my time, did not rush thru it and when i went to submit it another page came up saying i did not qualify. spent about 20 minutes on that survey. on the bright side i was able to get another ssi about movies, totally completed it, got the star page and it credited.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl