Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving Friday!!!!!!!!

Default Leaving Friday!!!!!!!!

We head south on Friday afternoon, Disney here we come! We will be going to Universal for two days to finally check out Harry Potter and then three days at Disney. We will be staying off site in a three bedroom condo, renting from a friend. The best part about the entire trip is that on June 2 I am putting my sons on a plane home and I'm staying until June 30
    Many of you know I teach at the local Community College and I now have an online course. I'll be teaching from my laptop at the pool Or checking in when I get back from where ever.
    I have never stayed alone, I went from my parents house to getting married and when the jerk left I had the boys. I've spent the last 19 years raising my sons alone. The last 7 years I took care of them and my Father. The guys will be 21 and 23 next month, lost my Father last summer, so Mom is finally going to play. Better look out in Orlando, Sammie is on her way
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    We head south on Friday afternoon, Disney here we come! We will be going to Universal for two days to finally check out Harry Potter and then three days at Disney. We will be staying off site in a three bedroom condo, renting from a friend. The best part about the entire trip is that on June 2 I am putting my sons on a plane home and I'm staying until June 30
    Many of you know I teach at the local Community College and I now have an online course. I'll be teaching from my laptop at the pool Or checking in when I get back from where ever.
    I have never stayed alone, I went from my parents house to getting married and when the jerk left I had the boys. I've spent the last 19 years raising my sons alone. The last 7 years I took care of them and my Father. The guys will be 21 and 23 next month, lost my Father last summer, so Mom is finally going to play. Better look out in Orlando, Sammie is on her way
    Have fun!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Have a fantastic time with your boys and I am happy for you that you will have some well deserved time for yourself!

I am already making a mental list of all of the things that I would do if I had a few weeks to myself. LOL Reading, catching up on Netflix, baking banana bread....

Although I am 100% a Disney girl, I have to say that I did truly love the Harry Potter part of Universal. It was magical, too!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Have a great time!!! Enjoy!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like a fun time and well deserved! Enjoy every bit of it!
    Kayla

I knew this was going to happen. I have never been away from home for more than 10 days in my life. Now four days before I leave and we have a offer coming tonight or tomorrow on my Dad's house, maybe more than one offer. This is a good thing, but I'm is planning on being gone for 5 weeks Will she have to come home to clean out a house?? Will the house even sale?? Will she be crazy by Friday?? Stayed tuned
    Sammielynn

I think the person making the offer on the house wanted us to just give it to them or else they wanted us to take them on to raise. $18,000 below asking price and then wanted us to pay $4250 in closing cost. Hey, want me to mover you stuff for you? No thanks. Sent a counter offer, they have to reply by 6:00 p.m. today. They may walk, but I really don't care.
    Sammielynn

Yikes! My MIL's friend had her mother's house on the market for years. By the time they actually got an offer, it still took almost two months to close and turn over the keys. Hope the timing works out okay for you, whether these people or someone else comes along for it!
    Kayla

We have a contract and under our terms. We mad a counter offer that has us closing on July 6. That will be a week after I get home. Inspection is next Friday. Hoping for the best.
    Sammielynn