Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live Sample surveys

Hybrid View

Default Live Sample surveys

If you are not trying for these, you NEED to.

I have completed six this month- you want to know what I've earned?

But wait you say- aren't the surveys only worth .70?
    Yes! But I have been asked if I want to do additional one hour surveys on my own, a few days after the initial .70 survey. I have done 3 of these in the last two weeks, and they have been worth $30, $20 and $20. Payment comes as a Visa gift card 10 days later!!!!!! These surveys are live, with a moderator, at specific times, but so far 3 out of the 4 I tried for did work.

AWESOME!

I was interviewed for a $100 survey, but I didn't match the criteria- but it was awesome to get a chance.

Thank you SR for featuring this survey company! It's one of my must dos from now on. Or at least, must-try.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Very cool! I've not had the easiest time with Live Sample though. I've been here for just over a month and today is the first time I qualified for one of their surveys. I'll make sure to keep trying them though . Thanks for the heads up!

Wow! I had no idea this was even possible. I hope a lot of our members are getting these!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Can I ask how you knew you were chosen to take the next survey? I got one the other day and they said I fit the criteria and would let me know. Haven't heard anything yet, would really like to get in on a $30 payout! Congrats to you!!

Default Oneopinion

Oneopinion sends the email to you, for instance the session was Wed 6-20, I got email reminder and link on Mon, then again Tues and again on Wed 2 times with the info and the link for the session.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I searched my email and had an email from them for a follow-up survey. Unfortuntely, it was in May and the link had expired. Good to know for the future, though!

I quit doing Live Sample period because I gave them my time and they didn't give me anything -- not even the 70 cents. Might be time to try again.

Alice -- who do the emails come from? I get so many emails, some of which are from survey companies I decided not to do, that I'm not sure I would recognize the good one like that.

A few years ago, I got a couple of gift cards from doing freebie offers, and that was a really good surprise.

I can tell you that, they come from oneopinion.com. I have gotten several of them also and done the invovke sessions and gotten giftcards in the mail.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    If you are not trying for these, you NEED to.

I have completed six this month- you want to know what I've earned?

But wait you say- aren't the surveys only worth .70?
    Yes! But I have been asked if I want to do additional one hour surveys on my own, a few days after the initial .70 survey. I have done 3 of these in the last two weeks, and they have been worth $30, $20 and $20. Payment comes as a Visa gift card 10 days later!!!!!! These surveys are live, with a moderator, at specific times, but so far 3 out of the 4 I tried for did work.

AWESOME!

I was interviewed for a $100 survey, but I didn't match the criteria- but it was awesome to get a chance.

Thank you SR for featuring this survey company! It's one of my must dos from now on. Or at least, must-try.
    Thanks SO much for posting about this; I completed my 2nd one tonight; total of $45 (haven't gotten the money yet).

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just took a $20 one too. I hope the payments start showing up. It says 7-10 days on this one and since it was scheduled ahead of time and I got an email I am saving it and will following up in two weeks if I dont get anything. The last ones were following surveys I got through sr so no emails and no way to know who to contact if I dont get paid. Hopefully these start paying because I am up to $40 too!
    Sunshine Rewards